Saturday

For the male species.

We decided that all men lie.

Yup, all of you.

Don't worry... It's not your fault...
It's like.. how does a spider know how to spin webs? It's a skill instilled inside of you since growth.. Men know how to lie. I mean some men cheat, lie, manipulate better than others.
Just like how some spiders put their webs in the CUT so no one will accidently walk into it.. and others put theirs right in front of your door like a dumbass!

Sidenote: Nigha you were a dumb ass spider today BTW.

I think men have a secret society. Its like a world wide fraternity between men. All men lie cuz their daddy taught them to and it goes all the way back to the origination of humanity. I'm not saying they lie maliciously! (Although some guys do) But its usually done to prevent hurting others or themselves.

So what happens to the men raised by single parent mothers? Hmm. Good question. I think they're all set until they find a male role model. May not be a grown man, it could be one of their best friends in school or something like that. Or even someone on TV. Someway, somehow, men learn to lie. And they lie...

Sometimes they lie for no reason.
Sometimes it's out of the goodness of their heart.
Sometimes their lies are ridiculous.
Sometimes they're really believable.

Call it what you want.
But ALL men lie.

Basically, all men lie.
And there is no way to avoid that shit.

Ok, Jasmin what are you really talking about?
Ok ok ok ok ok You got me!!

Let's brainstorm all the reasons someone would lie about their whereabouts...

*It's embarrassing.
*It's naughty.
*If they had a commitment with you that they no longer wanted to attend.
*You were supposed to go with them but they wanted to go alone.

Hmm...

None of these reasons apply to my situation.

At all.

This spider...
Wove a web...
Right in front of my face...
For no reason...
Knowing...
I might...
Walk...
Right...
Into it...

And there I was covered in this spider's web. Surprised.
Because I never thought this spider would weave webs. Especially a web as small as this. And if he had been weaving webs before he must of woven them back in the corner because I didn't even know there could be webs in this place. And I don't know what to make it.. Cuz there was NO reason to weave this web... but the fact of the matter is.. it was woven... And now... I have no idea what other webs this spider could be weaving.

Honesty is actually...

the MOST important thing to me. It really is.

2 people left me some shugga!:

BlackStar said...

False

Kenny F said...

ditto