Tuesday

Die for all I care.

My mother is the most evil, malicious, manipulative woman I have ever met. If you guys have ever read this before you would know that my mother was discrepant on my taxes so that she could get money out of it and then my school was like, "whoa, this isn't right" and said i had to re-file. I re-filed and naturally I have to pay back what they gave me. So it had been a couple months, and I hadn't heard from the IRS, some officials were suggesting I just live my life because I may have been forgiven, so I did.

TODAY.

Almost 3/4 months later. My mother calls and says the IRS sent her a notice and I owe a LARGE SUM OF MONEY by next week.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY the IRS -JUST- sent her a notice. This woman has had the notice and has been holding it til the last minute to corner me in.

Bottom line, she won.

She did it.

I'm cornered. I don't have the money. I don't know what to do.
Maybe strip.
Prostitution.
Rob a bank.
Pawn shit.

THIS WOMAN IS ALWAYS SCREWING ME OVER FINANCIALLY.
I don't do shit to her.
I work hard!!!!
I don't deserve to be in debt at 19.

I just don't understand how someone could be so selfish and evil.

2 people left me some shugga!:

Mexican said...

Contrary to popular belief, the IRS is pretty understanding, especially in situations like these.. I work at an accounting tax firm as a liaison between the taxpayers, Massachusetts Dept of Revenue (MDOR), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). hit me and we can work something out phaym.

Dominique H. said...

ay jazzo...im sorry that ur having to go thru this..i just wanted to send my love and let u kno that im praying for the whole situation....keep ya head up darlin...love ya! oh and i kno u prolly have more than enough ppl for this but if u wanna vent or talk or whatever i got u...much luv