Monday

these rabbits are BAD!


Yeah, I said it!!
JK.

But on a serious tip this is my new favorite band. They go by the name of Bad Rabbits and they sprouted out of Boston. They're currently touring the upper east coast, which is known for cultivating alternative bands from buds to bushes. But don't let the genre push you away. Bad Rabbits have an old school feel and I think just about anybody could get jiggy with it. Look out for their album later this fall.


I actually saw one of there shows this friday. They're touring with a band called The Smyrk. They were pretty ill too. They're more rock based though so if that's you... check em out.


OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
if you wanna see bad rabbits for your self..
they have a show next week.
its only ten bucks (and trust me they're worth a lot more)
RIGHT OFF THE B LINE (HARV AVE)
www.greatscottboston.com
I'll be there... chillin wit the rabbits...
And for all my DC heads.. please spread the world cuz im tryina see these bad ass rabbits at UMD, wit Asher and them... seriously.

0 people left me some shugga!: