Thursday

dear family.

Since no one wants to fess up and tell me what I allegedly wrote about my mother on FaceBook I am messaging all of you.

I am pissed.

I have asked multiple times for people to not go to my mother about things that concern her and I because that angers her. She is jealous of my grand parents and when she finds out that they know something about me that she doesn't she gets mad. But I don't tell her things. My mother is in denial that she has done any wrong to me and therefore believes our relationship is peachy keen.

LEAVE IT THAT WAY.

It will be better for ALL of us. Don't you guys see? While you're out trying to mend old wounds and being GOSSIP-HAPPY the only one you are affecting is ME, and in a NEGATIVE way.

I moved out for a reason.
I am still in Boston for a reason.
NONE of you have had to live with her, under her, and wouldn't understand what I go through.

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean try to intervene.

There's nothing you need to see or hear for yourself... me asking you to STOP should be enough.

If you thought something I wrote on my FaceBook was inappropriate or blasphemous towards her YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! Not cousin
so and so, who told aunt so and so, who eventually told my grandma, who told my mother...

Don't you see how ALL of this could have been avoided?
Leave her alone.
She is stuck in her ways, leave her that way.

You can't change anyone who doesn't want to be changed.
Showing her what I think of her is not going to do anything.

You have tried before... to change her. Obviously, it is NOT going to work.
Repeated failure should have been enough to get all of you to give up.

Lemme ask you this...
What did you expect?
What were you trying to prove?
Do you just like hearing yourself speak?
Did you do this for fun?

Learn to knit.

Making Jasmin's life miserable is NOT a hobby.

And if you guys wanna continue to have this mother-daughter war of repressed emotions from childhood, BE MY GUEST but LEAVE ME OUT OF IT. Stop using me and what I say/do as AMMO.

Everyone always says they are just trying to help. But your helping is just hurting.
So take my plea, and stop trying to mend a relationship that is already broken beyond repair.

0 people left me some shugga!: