Sunday

Dear ass hole,

i need to get something off my chest. one of my best friends told me that you dont talk to me anymore bcuz u think im dirty for sleepin with him, that im a weed head and that ive some how changed since you met me. i really think its bull shit that you couldnt tell me this yourself, but i guess you dont care enough to.
quite frankly, youve changed too... youre not the same person i met early may. you used to take me out, we used to have fun and long meaning full talks... or maybe you are the same person i met, maybe we just never got to know eachother enough to really know one another.
honestly, i dont really care that you dont want to talk to me...thats not my damage. but i do have a problem with you judging me. especially since youre in no position to do so. you drink, i smoke... neither is worse than the other. and yes i fucked up, badly, but that doesnt make me dirty. but fuckin hoes so that you dont have to take them out to dinner, is dirty. im not guna judge you tho, cuz i dont pass judgement. everyone has their flaws and i dont appreciate you judging me for mine. today i had a thought, as i tried to figure out what your problem with me really is...this is what dawned on me...
you..and i...both agreed that this relationship wasnt gooing anywhere. so why does it matter so much that i smoke? i dont even smoke that often, 2-3 times a month, max...
but i dont need to explain myself to you. youre a cool person, and i truely didnt expect you to be so judgemental, especially with your background at Christian college...you should know that only God can judge.
since i have tried to contact you on a numerous occasion...all failed attempts...
i really was jus guna keep this all to myself and bite my tounge while not ever contacting you again and trying to pretend that i dont care. but in reality, i did care. i cared enough that i jus HAD to get these things off of my chest. we had good times together... and for you to jus poof and be gone out of thin air, was really random.
i mean, thas all good and shit, cuz i kno youll never read this, but you will know how i feel...one day... karma is a bitch you know.
sincerely,
me

2 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

2-3 times a month? smh lies. jk jk.

i didn't know you were publishing it on here lol.

i'm about to write a dear mom.

B. Coles said...

yeahp...i dont have another place to publish it... lol and yeah! i mean, this month doesnt count... 4 times in one week is not my usual M.O...u kno mommy was outa town, so i had to get my smoke on. lmao