Wednesday

it's times like these you wanna hustle.

MAN! I AM -SO- BROKE!!
I am working full time, I am not paying rent yet I am -still- broke.
I have a 1500 debt to pay the IRS thanks to my mother and I keep thinking that I'm broke because I've been saving for that.. But... I don't even have a lot saved!
Where the hell is my money going?
I'll tell you.
Food!, Groceries, Liquor, SixFlags, Gas, the T.
A 20 here, a 20 there

(and once you break a 20 its GONE)

I just remember the days when EggDonor was hustling..
Going to NY every weekend buyin bootleg handbags off Canal St to sell..
pushin the Escalade..
she used to put fruit snacks in my lunch and get me lunchables mannn
THOSE WERE THE DAYS
and its times like these..
when i'm naked and hungry
that i think to myself
I SHOULD HUSTLE
-SOMETHIN-


I shud sell...
Local weed man doin real good right about now shit... urrybady all depressed off this recession they smokin they lives away..
Now I see why people strip, gogo dance, model nude, etc.
TIMES ARE SO ROUGH. AGH.

I just wanted to share this wit yall.

0 people left me some shugga!: