Wednesday

HELP!

HEY!

so, over the last like..2 years or so, I've saved just about every price tag of every piece of clothing i've purchases. YUP, every single one. I was doing this with the plan of making a huge as collage at the end of the year...and now the end of the year is here and I'm finally getting down to doing it :)

BUT, I need help.

Should I just make one big poster board thing filled with tags?
Should I spell out something? If so, what?
Should I just make some random design?

I was thinking that I could split them up and use them in all different ways, but I also kinda wanted to just go BIG and use all of them at one. And, yes, they do take up a whole big ass shoe box.

kk, thanks guys.
LOVE, mellow yellow

1 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

i just got a piece of card board from work if you wanna use it lol