Monday

If you want, you can watch me on your video phone

YO!

I have yet another question for you guys..


what's your opinion on sending a sexy/naked picture?

Is it a complete no-no?
Only to people your in a relationship with?
Never completely naked?
Have you in the past?!

Me and one of my friends had a conversation about this the other night. Basically she said that she was confident in her body, and she knew he (her boyfriend of a year) would enjoy it, so she had no problems with it. And then randomly another friend of mine told me that she had sent a picture to a guy she was talking to, so it really got me thinking.

I don't ever think I would. Maybe a cute one of me smiling..but never one of me naked or in my underwear. First of all, things go wrong in relationships...and although I doubt I would seriously be with anybody who would want to sabotage anybody at the end of a relationship...there's still always that chance. Second of all...what if one of his boys, or his siblings, or just anybody was casually looking through his pictures & sees it? Yeah..not a good look.

BUT, I'm more interested to see what you guys have to say about this.


peaceee
<3>

2 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

i KNEW this was ur article before i even started reading.

in my opinion you have to be extremely careful with sending sexy pics. you never know where they are gonna end up!

especially if you become famous! paparazzi will pay almost anything to someone to get some raunchy photograph from them..

i've done it in the past and regretted it i wasn't completely naked or anything but my ex bf had it as his screen saver... forgot.. and had someone pass him his phone.. the person was like who is that??!?!?! and then the rest of his team mates gathered around lol.

Anonymous said...

Yea I think it depends on the person that you're sending them to. These days you do have to be extremely careful because you never know what a person will do to you and especially with technology being so advanced you could wake up one day and your sexy pic is all over the web.
...However, I do think in some cases it's hot especially if you are with someone for a long time, I think it keeps the relationship spicy!!! lol u feel me haha ...