Thursday

gaga explains it all.


I Poke Her Face - KiD CuDi feat. Kanye West, Common, Lady Gaga



So..
I was watching videos on vh1 this morning as I was getting ready for LDOC and
Lady GaGa's poker face came on..
I noticed that they bleeped out the *muffin* in
i'm just bluffin with my muffin...

I'm trying to figure out why the hell they needed to bleep that
no one knows what she is referring to as her muffin.
her butt? her breast? her punani?
there's so much to question that they should have just left it.

Here in her interview she explains it all...



After watching that, we realize.. damn... good thing they bleeped it out..
This b---- is crazy....
But it works!

Check out her performance...
She is definetly on somethin...


2 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

wait.. i dont really get it... is she saying that she's a man or that shes jus bisexual? cuz i already knew she was bi...
I LOVE HER! i dont even care if she does have a hugh donkey dick! lmao... but she's so cute! im still confused tho...
that performance
lmao...i wasnt expecting that yell at the beggining but okay... and she didnt really sound...that good... im sorry, i love her to DEATH but...hmmm
OMG!! O OOO AHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAA...WTF WAS THAT SHRIEKING? OMGosh... shes bringin some new stuff... i wonder if it was planned or if she was jus spazzin.. lmao...shes hot tho... and i LOVE that metal dress...

Anonymous said...

cmon everybody get up...

DANCE

lol