Wednesday

LDOC.



I'm done with classes for the day and I was walking back to my dorm on Upper campus, I realized something. Not only am I finished with my academics for the day but tomorrow is the last day of classes.

I'm done.

I survived my first year of college.


Now I'm thinking about how many people I'm going to lose contact with. How many people I know that are seniors.. The people I ran into on the way to my room I will probably never see again. And if I do it will be in passing. Will I miss them? Or will I continue to be preoccupied and take people for granted?

The stundents at the tables in McElroy will never be the same. Freshman are migrating to lower campus now (or College Road) and things are really about to change.

All I know is, I'm ready. I need a change. The end of this year just made me feel more alone at this school. Not finding a group of friends that I truly get along with and that understand me made me realize that I am the only person that is going to worry about me. I was beginning to think I may never find people I like at this school but now I have something to look forward to:

Next year.

2 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

its okay... you'll always have me my love! but yeah i feel you cuz i dont have many ppl here either... i recently realized it... maybe im not best bud material... i feel a BLOG COMING ON!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby u got me ...ur not the only person whos going to worry about u i always think about and anything that ur going thru affects me 2 remember that...I love u