Monday

when i grow up...

Meet Luam.
She's a choreographer in NY and what not.
She has some really really hot stuff...


That's one of my favorite pieces right there.
Anyway, the point of this whole thing is... she basically is what I want to be when I grow up. Not only is she a choreographer but she has done background dance for like Rihanna and some other people and like look at this pic...
She's literally chillin wit Kanye, Rihanna, and JayZ like it's nothin.
I want that.
I don't even have to be huge. I'm not tryina become a household name or nothin' but.. if I could just work behind the scenes... but the BIG scenes... I'd be content.
sigh....

1 people left me some shugga!:

Khyote said...

I've seen her b4. Like on youtube and shit. I saw you had favorited her a while back, and I watched a couple of her videos. She is VERY talented. Some similar to you JAZZO! But naw, no one comes close. But she is a BEAST! You could probably contact her if you try hard enough. Get to popping with her.