Saturday

The Chase

So recently.. I discovered that like.. the chase is really important to
guys. Whether they know it or not, they aren't gonna take a girl
seriously or be able to be in anything like, long term with a girl that
wasn't hard to get.
Now, not being hard to get doesn't make you easy. The chase consists of
many things. And being hard to get doesn't mean be impossible to get.

A LOT of girls get that twisted.

However, lettin a guy know u are feelin him too soon... and just
allowing things to grow rapidly, takes away from the chase. Which is
necessary for a guy to take u seriously slash be with you for a long
time.

I speak from experience.

Even if everything is there... that *it* factor... the potential... the
looks... if there's no chase, its not gonna feel like a prize. u kno?

I discovered... today actually... that I am the exact same way.
I love the chase. I don't like it when a guy straight up likes me and
that's it. He could be the cutest thing, he could be the sweetest
thing.. but if it comes easy (not calling him easy) it's less
rewarding.
And if I'm feeling a guy, I don't want him to like me back right away..
I wanna have time to discover more things.
That's why I'm drawn to mysterious guys, I like figuring out aspects of
their personality, instead of him just being open and layin everything
out from the jump.
Don't get me wrong, I need a guy that's gonna be open, honest and
straight forward with me...

..eventually

but for the sake of enjoyment in this 'getting to know each other'
process lets gradually get to that point..

What's bad about this concept, however, is at times I can't decipher
between whether I'm actually interested in a guy, or if I'm interested
in the chase, the process.

And sometimes.. I can't tell if I really like people or if I just like
the *idea* of them, and having them.

And quite frankly, I don't have the time or patience to figure it out.
Like I said before, fall in love with something that can't hurt you.

Yo,
forbidden fruit is so much sweeter.
Like, the connection we had when I couldn't have him was so much better.
But now that I can, I don't think I want it....
I mean I'm no home wrecker... but Idk it was somethina bout it..

Could it be the chase?
Sent from .:JaZz0:.'s T-Mobile Sidekick®

1 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

well now...the chase eh? thats good shit...but that just means that ur a lil ciara...like a boy. but its iight...we all have a lil dude in us...mine is jus external...wait that sounds like i have a dick...i jus meant his... (u noe whos) lol