Monday

Dropping A Load.

Don't be turned off by the title.

But today, as I was dropping a load in the bathroom,
I couldn't help but notice an engravement on the back of the lock.
It read: Hiney Hiders.


I'm guessing that's the name of the company that created the stall in which I was sitting.
The ironic thing about this company's name is it doesn't hide ANY hineys.
In fact I can remember a countless amount of times I've seen people in the stall
ON ACCIDENT
its inevitable.
The crack between its door and the hinge
is far to large for anyone to miss the person in the stall.

Hiney Hiders have yet to hide a hiney from me.

This also creates an even larger dilemma for
those who appreciate privacy when moving their bowels.
Not only is the bathroom shared by half of the females in the dorm but
as they walkin in to the pleasant scent of your past 3 meals combined,
they can't help but lok towards it and thus, through the large crack, find the culprit.
And yes, they're thinking to themselves:
Ew, that's Jasmin from room 320, her shit stinks.
There's no where to run.
You can't try to cover your familiar flip flops from those in the neighboring stalls.
You can't lift your feet up.
All because of this oversized gap between the stall and its hinge.
On top of that there are so few african americans, once a darker
complexion is shown they'll know its 1 of 4 people.
I used to get maddd thiinking done on the toilet.
Now its just spent in paranoia.

Don't worry this entire blog isn't gonna be filled with complaints about
my shit taking circumstances.
I'm also about to drop a mental load.
There's someone I haven't told ya'll about.
dun dunn dunnn.
I'm going to be really vague about this because I'm not sure if he's a reader or not.
And I do honor the privacy of those that deserve it.
I met him a few weeks ago and in my opinion we hit it off. I don't know
what he thinks but its not to that point where I'm gonna ask 'us'-questions.
All I know is, I actually like him.
Although I was the one initially attracted to him, He's not my usual
type.. which I don't want to describe in full detail.
[[Hit me up on FaceBook if you really wanna know]]
The guys I talked about earlier (aside from the heart breaker) were
just, like I said, people I had interests in, people that were good looking.
I couldn't come out and flat out say, yo, I like so and so cuz I barely knew these people.
But now, I'm gettin past the pretty face and I'm taking initiative in
getting to know someone better and he is making the same effort.
I'm getting one on one time which is very important and beneficial so
idk ill tell you guys more when I know more.
I just wanted to drop that.
Pahahahahahha.


Sent from .:JaZz0:.'s T-Mobile Sidekick®

3 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

te he
i agree
hiney hider my ass!!

Internet Goon said...

HAHAHA...this is great...BUT GIRLS DONT TAKE SHITS!! (I know it's not true but I'm keeping it like that for me...)

Damn...you got dudes everywhere...I see playa

B. Coles said...

lls kimberly clarke doesnt do too well either...or sysco. oh well hide ur own ass! lls damn 1/4... NEway im tired and my head hurts. I jus wana let u know that i laughed my effin ass of while reading this and that u are one of the funniest ppl i ever met...