Wednesday

Love.

Man, love sucks.
Like.. no matter how good something seems
or as good as things are at first
they always go sour
always
without a doubt
and I've discovered that it isn't because guys are bad people
but its more because they're human
So, I'm looking for something to fall in love with.
I'm looking for something inhuman
something that can't hurt me
something that I can give my utmost love
something I can show that I am capable of loving
cuz guys
I have a lot to offer
I lot of love to offer
goooood lovin at that
and even when I've loved to the best of my abilities..
I've been let down
so I am going to show dance how much I love it
I am going to love dance unconditionally
whether its jazz tap ballet hip hop..
even that dumb ass shit I do on the football field..
I love dance
dance has always been there for me
in my times of need
when dudes have failed me
I could always head to an empty studio and dance
when I was going thru family drama
music always moved me to dance
dance isn't gonna hurt me

like he did

and if u think about it
keepin urself busy keeps ur minds off of things.
and if I become involved in enough things..
devote my life fully to God and dance..
he won't be on my mind as much.

somethin to think about.
...or not to think about.
Sent from .:JaZz0:.'s T-Mobile Sidekick®

2 people left me some shugga!:

Internet Goon said...

the way you feel about dancing is the way I feel about music...Not that Go-Go shit but you know what I mean...hahaha

Anonymous said...

"gooooood lovin" tho! lls i've got bite marks to prove it! hahahahah! i love u girl but u forgot one thing that u need to devote ur life to, ME! sike jkjk....ur school work! but remember "Always put God first, and when you do that, everything else will fall in line" idk who its by but i've heard it a few time in church and from the homeys (fam) love ya hun!