Monday

Oh Schnappp!!!!

Ok, Ok. I'm about to have a lot to say on my first blog.
First things first, check out my inspiration at
internetgoon.blogspot.com
and my stage company at
jamasoly.blogspot.com.
Good shit.
Ok.
Hi, you're gonna call me Jaz.
One 'z'.
No more.
I hate the nick name Jazzy.
Some call me Jazzo.
Most call me Jasmin.
And that's with no 'e'.

Speaking of pet peves.
I hate it when fat (pardon would it sound better if i used overweight or ROTUND?) Hispanic chicks wear those baby gap tee shirts and have their muffin top hanging past their zipper. I mean the Hispanic chicks aren't the only ones, however, I must say 98.7 percent of every muffin top I have witnessed, was that of a Hispanic female. Like, is their belt too tight? That could be part of the problem but, I'm pretty sure their shirts are just.. too small.
and
I hate it when old (pardon would it sound better if i used senior citizen?) automatically like, assume that you aren't capable of things like, putting their feet in the car for them. Ok, maybe this is just becoming an anecdote but.. that lady acted like I was twelve years old!! I was fully capable of putting her legs in the car for her but nooooo, she wanted an adult to do it..

That brings me back to myself.
Im eighteen.
Freshman at Boston College.
[Which is effin awesome BTW]

I'm a very hmm. How do you say, DIFFERENT without sounding like EVERYONE ELSE that claims to be different, and unique and crap. We can't all be different, it'd become an oxymoron.
I'm blunt, over-analytical, over-dramatic, selfish, short.
[thought i'd get the bad stuff out of the way]
I'm flippin' gorgeous, weird (yes its a good thing), extra (also good), enthusiastic, a hell of a good dancer and actress, im hella smart, i mean... the list could go on.

That brings me to my motto. Well not motto. But like, this like... [Can you tell I'm not too good at explaining things?] It's like my mentality. It's one of those things I plan on getting tatooed on my body somewhere, later of course, like when I'm 26 and my brain is fully developed.
iNFiNiTe.
People are always like, what the hell is that supposed to mean and all this ish and im just like
...hi hata

and the coool people, the smart people, the intellectuals that look past the surface, know that infinity is never-ending.
i'm not saying i'm immortal.
cuz im not.
I'm saying there are infintite ways I can improve myself as a person.
There are countless ways to help others.
People are so easily satisfied when things are 'good' that they forget that there is more.
Fuck good. You can be great.
Why stop?
Don't..

And sometimes I get selfish and forget all that stuff which is why I want it tatooed as I constant reminder.
Unlike other people, like Black high school and college athletes (males), and weird self mutilating gothic people, I've been thinking about my tat since I was 16 AND STiLL HAVEN'T GOTTEN iT!
Not because I'm afraid and not because I don't have the money.
But because something that's going to be branded on my body for the rest of my life,
should be thought through for more than a few days after my 16th or 18th birthday.
Ahhh, stupid people.

I think that's a good way to end my first blog.

1 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm yes all those things are tru! lls umm i had something profound to say but i forgot what it was... ur not answering my txt messages so ill assume that ur at one of the many (okay only 2) dance rehersals you have to go to. so, its okay. ROTUND tho...thats the best shit ive heard (read) all day! i cant wait till my computer comes so i can comment on you blogs on a daily basis!but for now... i can only do it every so often... but my compu comes next friday so by saturday ill be all set up and ready!