Sunday

Holladay.

Ok so here's the story of my pathetic yet oh so entertaining saturday.
First let me begin by telling you, I'm sick and I've been sick since
Thursday.
So....
when I got back to my room late Friday, I had an email from Dance Team
coach telling me someone wasn't going to be able to perform the next
day, so I had to fill in her spot. It wasn't a big deal, I could do it.
Then Saturday morning, hear the forecast. They talkina bout rain.
Man... I'm not even exaggerating when I say it started to rain AS SOON
as we left the stands to stretch. Like, it wasn't raining at all before.
We stretch when there's 5 minutes left in the third quarter mannn it was
the absolute longest 5 minutes ever. Who calls time out 17 seconds
before time out?
So we performed.
In the rain.
Smiles and all.
Finished lookin like drowned rats but HEY the crown loved us.
My dumb ass volunteered for something called pep band last week. So it
was my assignment for this week. So I had to travel around the stands
with a couple instrumentalists...
in the rain.
Then towards the end of the game... the skies opened up and pissed on
our asses man.. I literally couldn't see. I was cheerin with my eyes
closed. It was unbearable.
As you can see I wasn't in the best of spirits and I was sick. I came
back to my room and slept. For hours. Uninterrupted. Felt great.
Woke up. Tried to do homework. Didn't happen and by this time it was
time to get ready for Holladay.
Man.
Me and my girls took soooo long figuring out what to wear. I'm usually a
chick that gets ready fast, like a dude. And I take pride in that
capability. But Saturday just wasn't my night. I wasn't happy with
anything I picked out.
I wasn't the only one though.
Everyone was stressing about it.
Even the people that were supposed to call the cab.
All of us discombobulated with
heels or not
shorts or not
boots or not
dress or not
didn't think about how we were getting there.
Last minute we're calling maddd cab companies.
No Luck At All.
Bitches were hanging up on me and ish cuz they didn't have any cabs
available. I was frustrated, sick, and I didn't like my outfit...
ugghhh.
Get this tho, one of my girls walks outside and there's a cab out there
and she just... stole it.
We were so ecstatic. FINALLY a cab!!
Then, he wouldn't take 5 of us, even though we fit quite comfortably. We
were pissed. Found a cab after hours of trying to call one, and dude
wouldn't even take us. Luckily, another one pulled up and another
girlfriend of mine hopped out, flagged it down, and hopped in it.
Got the address of FaceBook, arrived. Meanwhile, my girls in the other
cab don't think they're gonna have enough to pay and that's when it
dawned on us...
We had no money for the cab back.
dun. dun.. dun...
We went thru all this shit to look cute and get there and aint know how
the hell we was gettin back.
All I knew was, the party better be BANGIN at this point. like, it
better be worth it.. righ?
And it was.
It was just maddd hot like.. you walked in glistening from the sweat
that accumalated as you were waiting in line.
hair? forget it.
Good thing about it was all the girls looked like skanks. Left and right
they were all messed up and trying really really hard and not
succeeding.
Remember how I said I didn't like my outfit? I didn't. But it no longer
mattered because looking around at my 'competition' I suddenly felt
over-confident in my appearance. Me and all my girls..
Well pretty much BC was the best looking school in there.
I'm not gonna lie though...
There were sooo many cuties in that joint. I didn't know what to do with
myself. Until the dehydration and sleep deprivation hit me.
So its the end of the night
And we decided to sleep at Harvard Square and wait for the T to
re-open.
JOKE.
I had to grow a scrotum sack and decided to ask the male species for
funds in which my friends and I could transport back to campus.
I hate asking for money I hate it I hate it.
I don't ask anyone.
Ever.
I feel uncomfortable with it.. even with my own grandparents like.. I
can't do it.. its hard.
I don't know if its like pride or the fact that I feel like I owe so
much to people that do things for me.
Maybe it's because not much has been done for me in life.
Nothing was passed to me on a platter I've worked for it all and I'm not
used to people being willing and able to help me out.
In this situation however.. the nitty came down to the gritty and I had
no choice. I had to ask a friend for money and yeah we're cool but to be
honest.. we only been in school for what.. 27 days? It hasn't even quite
been a month since classes started.
If I have a problem asking my family, people I've known all of my life,
for money imagine how hard it was for me to build up the courage to ask
a guy I only knew for 27days.. It didn't seem to be a big deal to anyone
else but to me it was huge.
Funny thing is he gave us cab fare and we couldn't even flag down a
cab.
One of my girls even took her jacket off if you know what I mean.
I'm preeettty sure it was because we're black.
and we were with all black guys, big guys, football players..
instead of flagging down a cab, we flagged down a truck of nighaz. one
of which new my girl.
he was asking about after parties and what not.. I didn't know of any
but apparently there was one at my school? idk. anyway that's what we
told them.. and they offered us a ride..
until they saw how many of us there were [5]. at that point the plan was
to flag down one cab and the rest of us will cop a ride.
We still couldn't manage to get a cab so we decided to do it Mexican
style and pile up in the truck. Me, being the smallest.. always the
smallest.. Got the smallest space available.. in the trunk, the space
behind the seats? u kno? yeah that.
It wasn't that bad tho.. we stopped at 7eleven got slurpees... got
stalked by some guy... met Ne-Yo... walked through a marinachie band...
listened to the driver freestly (followed by awkward silence) it was an
adventure..
especially when we got to the parking lot in front of a dorm at bc and
found out there was no party.
THEN bc police came up to our black foggy glassed truck madd skeptical
like... but all he said was to move because he was layin tickets out
soon.
At that point we decided it was God. No party equals no tow. Good shit.
Ok so these dudes still wanna chill with us. I'm down. One of the other
girls are down. But the other 3 aren't and they're trying to teall us in
code and we didn't catch on. It was hilarious.
We decided to call it a night.
I gave him gas money so it was kinda like a cab.
Meh.
Pathetic isn't it?
Sent from .:JaZz0:.'s T-Mobile Sidekick®

2 people left me some shugga!:

Internet Goon said...

All those girls didn't look like skanks...haha...Maybe the freshmen from other schools, but not my friends...yzr!!

BTW...that party was wack..I wasn't drunk enough, too sweaty...I was bored as shit...The only good part was that I saw my other non BC friends...

B. Coles said...

damn...u type too much. ill save this one for tmrw. U no in bc (bcoles) time that means with in the next few days! love ya gurl