Friday

Egg-Donor

OH boy.
Where do I begin. Like, I keep getting phone calls from a credit card company, telling me my account is going to go into really really bad standing, like they're gonna make collections from my assets [which i have none] from a credit card i NEVER OPENED.
I knew about this account. I sure did.
My own mother opened a credit card in my name the day I turned 18. Didn't even tell me about it. I decided in May, when I found out she stole my debit card out the mailbox, to get my credit report. That's when I found out, not only was she using funds from my checking account, but she had a credit card open in my name.. and she wasn't paying for it.
Immediately, I filed for fraud, closed the accounts, put a flag on my name and s'more stuff.
Thing was, the credit card company, wanted me to file a police report, against my own mother, in order for it to be removed from my credit score.
I was ready to do it!
I didn't care. My mom hasn't done SHIT for me, and she was all I had. I didn't know my own father until last December! She takes and takes and takes. My younger sister, Joy, used to call me mommy. She literally thought I was her mother because I was the one caring for her. My mother probaly would have made me feed her from my breasts if I had the milk.
If the very oxygen I breathe could be bottled and sold...
I'm sure she'd ask for my lungs too.
Ive been working to support them [her and my sister] for the past two years when I should have been trying to pursue my dreams, I had to stop doing musicals cuz I had to work. I couldn't run for any class presidency, cuz I had to work. Work is what I did. Not for me, but for them.
And look what I get in return.
Bad Credit.
Not even by my own doing. When I confronted her about this guess what she said...
She said she did it for me. To help me establish credit, and to surprise me for graduation. Yeah use my own money to buy things for me? THANKS MOM!
My mom is a bipolar, obsessive compulsive, clinically depressed single parent with crackhead tendencies.
This is why I was READY to file this police report.
But my grandparents said no.
[Do ya'll agree? or...]
ANYWAY, I eventually got my mom to agree to pay it off [she STILL doesn't think she was wrong by the way].

This credit thing was the LAST STRAW, I moved out of my house three days later. Homeless hopping house to house until my grandfather in Massachusetts agreed to take me in until school started. Because of the multiple addresses, the credit statements weren't being sent out regularly and I wasn't getting that and neither was my mom.

Today I found out I owe 300 hundred dollars. And if 150 of it isn't paid by Tuesday, there goes my student loans.

LUCKILY! I have a father who feels horrible about the 17 birthdays and christmas' he missed, and does whatever he can to help me. He has done so much for me lately.

OOOOOO
FOR EXAMPLE

Im trying to switch to Verizon from TMobs... but my contract isn't up until April(?). Paying the early termination fee was OD so I was gonna give my mom the phone, for her to have... while my daddy bought me a new one and she would pay the bill, even for that month, which was due in like 4 days.
She agreed to it.
3 days later she bought her own phone.
Said she wasn't gonna pay it.
And I was taking too long.
So I was SOL, with no money to pay my bill.
Then, Daddy to the rescue!! He paid it AND agreed to still get my new phone. Now that he's paying this credit card off, I don't know.

I just feel like it's my moms responsibility. And we gotta stop moppin her spills. Now she's just gotten away with being manipulative again, and she'll never learn. But something had to be done. Or I'd be fucked for the rest of my life.

Endnote: Coach was cool with my quitting she just wanted me to finish out this weekend BUT THEN she proposed me being a stands only member... aka i only do the stuff in the stands. and i wouldn't have to go to tues/thurs rehearsals [which opens up for phaymus] and i still go to fooootball games for freeee. works for me!

3 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

my dad did the same exact thing to me
but im too scared to close the credit card accounts

Anonymous said...

u better close them. its ur credit.

Anonymous said...

Im glad it all worked out! and the dance team thing too! and yeah girl (anya) close them jaunts up! ull wish you had later down the road when you go to get a loan, or buy a car or house and they tell you that you cant have it or make you pay some REDICULOUS downpayment or give you like 50% intrest!