Thursday

11.5 songs I hate to love

Okay, so I think that some of these songs are a str8up shame...but for some reason I jus cant help but "jam" when they come on...

11. this would be further down in the list if i wasnt coming bak to edit this bcuz i jus remember the song 2 seconds after i published the blog...

I love this song soooo much! lol I get so excited when it comes on... in the cafe, in the club, etc... i think it can be inferred why i hate to love this song...lol

10. Jamie Foxx ft T-Pain- Blame it on the Alcohol

So, i absolutly LOVE this song... and i only hate to sing along to it bcuz i dont drink...what so ever... so i cant blame it on anything but myself... wait... i DONT hate that I dont drink... lol im proud of that, i feel like y am i jamin to this song about gettin drunk wen i cant even relate.. but hey, a club banga is a club banga... lol

9. Busta Rhymes ft Ron Brownz- Arab Money

I like this song too... but my friend was like...its so ignorant cuz they aint sayin nuthin... tho im not sure if that is true, it would be very iggy if they were jus makin noise/makin fun of Arab people...but Busta says "Sing the hook in Arabic"... so maybe they are actually sayin somethin... but I PERSONALLY dont know arabic, so i hate to love it cuz i sit there and make noises and become a lil iggy... mmm.

8. Ron Brownz ft Q da Kid- Jumpin (Out tha window)

I mean, its not the best concept for a song... but i like it...

7. Jeremih- Birthday Sex

I hate to like this song bcuz i had to confirm my age on youtube to view it... nah really, i jus hate to like it cuz its a lil dirty... lol but what song isnt these days. At this point in time im more upset at this video than the actual song...

6. Soulja Boy- Turn my swag on

I jus hate to like soulja boy period...i feel like his songs means absolutely nothing... but anywhoo... this video is A TRIP!

5.5- Gucci ft some other artists- Bricks

Its about cocaine...y should i like it? i dont understand... my roomate knows ALL the words... she loves Gucci... i dont understand that either...(i love u Kristy)

5. Rico Dolla- Whats my favorite word

....Bi*** jus isnt a good word, i dont like it, but when im in the club and it comes on, i dance, and if im in that mood, i may even yell it with the rest of the bitties

4. Waxamillion- No panties on the dancefloor
*sorry about the quality of the video

I love this song so much!!!! But it gives off such a bad message when im singin along like its the gospel... Plus, its jus so dang on funny!!!!!

3. Riskay- Smell yo dick

I jus cant stop singin it... i dont understand... anyway, its jus such a mess, but they're so serious...

2. Nelly- Tip Drill

...i dance everytime, but this song is so disresectful, and then ur friends wana play around and point at u wen they say "Now if you see a tip drill, point her out (where she at)", its iight tho, i point right back... but its funny wen we see a girl we dont know dancin trife and we all point at her (unplanned) i get a good laugh at that...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

1. OJ da Juice Man ft...our boy, Gucci- aaay

Aaight so here's the deal, when I heard it on the radio, it was edited. So it only said "Quarter..., halfa...., whole...., aaay" not "Quarter brick. halfa brick, whole brick, aay" so i thought it was saying "Whore, heffa, hoe, aaay" so up until JUS now, wen my roomate (who knows all the words to this song too), explained it to me. But its stil about coke... so hhhahahaha

Honorable mention:
Samwell- what what in the butt
T-Baby- Cold in the D
Gucci- Gucci bandanna
and some others that i didnt write down bcuz i thought id remember them... i shouldve known... i had some good ones too... dang it!

4 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

11. never heard this joint.. but it ROCK so HARD omg... this is my type of song "what's up wit yo pussy lmao"

10. love it as well. its or wknd theme song.

9. cant say i love this one.. only cuz the vid me and leah made i guess

8. im ashamed to like this one too. cuz.. i mean a autotune was created to automatically tune ppls voices.. how you gon sing off key wit an autotune.. hay dios mio..

7. this is tiffs joint. just heard it yesterday... but id put it on the same playlist as number 11... idk why i love joints like this... did The-Dream write this joint?
is it an official video?

6. LOVE this song. and im not ashamed. lOVE IT omg. but yeah the vid is wild.

5.5. HATE this song. the only gucci joint i really rock wit is Photoshoot... so far... and i only listen to that one til he say tarantula..

5. never heard it.. but its def goin on the playlist.

4. YESS that BET UNCIT SHIT.. I LOVE THIS JOINZT!!!

3. i was JUST thinkina bout this song... 4 reason i wont disclose BUT omg.. this joint rock you can't even fake...

2. this joint use to rock back in the day man.. damn.

1. never heard this joint.. aqnd it sucks. omg. but edited WTF that was prolly redic!...

but you shoulda put that bmore club joint that just say
"its my pussy i can do what i want shit ima big girl now" over and over..

TBABY SHOULDA BEEN ON THE COUNT DOWN

B. Coles said...

Nah man... i couldnt put its my pussy... i dont hate to love that song at all!! lol

Khyote said...

I ain't got no Panties on.. EVER! I'm nasty. :)

B. Coles said...

lol u funny