Wednesday

I can rap about anything..

Let's start with a clip from one of my fav. movies....

"I got a watch, it's a sweotch, and when my mother does my clothes, she uses, Bleotch"

Anyway I've been listening to music intensively lately and there are always a few lines that stick out to me... really really bad lines that should have been changed before the song was even mastered.
Here are a couple throw backs...
[YOU DON'T HAVE TO WACTCH EVERY VID.. ONLY IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE SONG]
We all remember Let Me Hold You by Bow Wow Feat. Omarion...

Now what possessed that boy to say "I just gotta work at it like a crack addict stuck in rehab"....
I don't know about these artists anymore I mean I learned in english class to make similes with the right connotation. Even tho the crack addict in this situation is working on there problem... The fact that they were a crack addict pokes out.. Why Bow?

How about this joint... Lil Flip.. Sunshine

He said: "I'll treat you like milk... I'll do nothing but spoil you"... hmm.... he is comparing is love interest to milk... I wouldn't wanna be compared to milk idk about you guys... And plus... letting milk spoil is a sign of irresponsibility who would want a man like that? lol

Now this joint is on my That Good Good playlist.. Ms.Pretty Pussy by Plies

Now there are PLENTY of lines I could type here... but I chose "nice pink pussy same color as cotton candy, dat pussy smell like water, aint no smell in it"
it smells like water... yet... theres no smell in it? nuff said...

Iigh some new-er joints..
I'm sorry Jamie but I had to do it... Slow is my JAM but...[theres no vid for this song yet so bare with me]

He said "Slowly but surely... I'm bake that body like a cake" it's not only the lyics this time but the WAY he said it... is he referring to heating her up when he uses the verb bake? yeah? ok... hmm

Next Young Jeezy - I Put On

Like.. I love this song it goes hard... I just have a problem with rappers rappin while they hungry... "Passenger's a redbone, her weave look like some curly fries..
Inside fish sticks, outside tartar sauce..Pocket full of celery, imagine what she tellin me..Blowin on asparagus, the realest shit I ever smoked..Ridin to that Trap or Die, the realest shit I ever wrote..They know I got that broccoli, so I keep that glock on me"... And how he gon go from fattenin fried food like curly fries.. to a bunch of vegetables... and we ALL kno his big ass ain't eatin no veggies.. lemme stop lol...

So I'ma leave yall with those five for now... comment with some dumb lines you've heard...

2 people left me some shugga!:

Khyote said...

I downloaded the bow bow joint, and I have lil flip already. Them joint used to get me chill.

B. Coles said...

yeah... wen i 1st heard the lil flip jaunt i thought it was "ill do nothing to spoil you" but when u think about it, that doesnt make sense either, unless he..iight ima jus let that 1 go.
yeah plies has tooooo many, i thought that jaunt would be long...
i been listenin to a lot of music lately too, and ive noticed many stupid lines myself. but i cant think of any off the dome... but wen i hear one... ill make sure i let u kno