Wednesday

LYIN ASS MOTHA FUKA

iight. so jasmin sayd she wants graphics so ill find a picture that relates to my situation...iight well so much for that... heres jus how i feel right now

Y do i feel this way you ask...let me tell u why, because people lie...for no reason, and then wen they get caught in their lie, they continue to dig themselvs deeper and deeper in that hole that is dishonesty. It doesnt matter if I have tried my hardest to never lie to him thru out our relationship... iight so my problem is, i dont really know if he's lying, so i need yalls help.
So last night I went thru some tuff shiz... i was really thrown by the situation as a whole...
Background:
so me and my ex were texting las night...as we do every Tuesday
in the meantime...like truought the convorsation, he would say stuff about how he doesnt wana talk about relationships...cuz he misunderstood somethin i said, so he talkin about he doesnt feel like we should talk about ne thing havin to deal with a relationship...so im likke iight w/e
but also in the meantime, i told him that one of our friends told told me something that almost made me cringe...like those were my exact words... i guess he assumed it had something to do with him talkin to someone...so he got like really defensive...
so he was saying stuff like...i shouldnt listen to rumors and ppl say w/e they wana say but dont believe it...jus stuff that made it sound like there was reson for ppl to be tellin rumors about him…
1) what does that sound like to yall?
oh okay...me too
Iight…so then I let it go… jus cuz I was jus like w/e about it by then. So we continued our convo and then it was like 1 somethin so we were both kinda tired…so he says “im tired so ill tty next week. Its my turn. Goodnight and good luck” cuz I was tellin him how much I was struggllin with an essay I was writing…So I said. “Okay, goodnight. And thank you.”
The situation:
Two minits later, I get a text saying “Baybee im fallin asleep, so I’ll ttyl, ok? Dnt b mad”…
2) wat do u think jus happened?
Well for sure we’ve been broken up for over a month and he’s not the baybee…type so I was def like “u def sent that to the wrong person” and he was like “Lmao, I tol u im fallin asleep. It was a part of a draft I was gunna send u earlier, my bad”
He’s quick on his feet eh?
Yeah…no…maybe…idk either… but this isn’t the half of it
So then I was like…"that doesn’t even make sense, y would u be callin me baby, wen that’s not the case? I think ur lyin but its w/e I don’t even care."
Then he was like “Y wud I lie about dat, especially afta wat we jus literally talked about. And I meant to say bailli, I jus txt the wrong thing”
And the lies jus get deeper and deeper…
So I was like, “that’s bull shit. Don’t even bother with anymore lies. And its not even a good lie. Ill see u around {insert name here}. Much luck to ur new baybee and urself”
from here on out ima jus type the convo. im purple...he's red...my commentary is in blue
-Wtf, think wat u wana think, I thought u might get a kick out of me spellin ur name like baylee but I guess not (dam right…not!). as a matter of fact, I think it’ll be btr if u think I had another baybee, hopefully that’ll motivate u to start dating again or weneva ur ready. Well, the liar is off, bye

-W/e…it just doesn’t make sense man, none of it does. Bye
-U have lied so much n da past that u cant even see wen some1 is tellin the truth, but like u said, w/e bye
have i really? this mofo is crazy, i did my best not to lie to him, i never had a reason to, so i asked
-wen did I lie to you? And don’t even start with the personal attacks
-Im not sayin u’ve lied to me im jus sayin period. I don’t feel bad about sendin u the msg cuz they had a few errors in them, so wat. Im tired of feeln u don’t believe me, so jus believe im lyin . Mayb u’ll feel btr. Y am I feeln and txtn u like I gota prove sumnthn to u, so im not. Think watchu wana, suspect me of w/e jus like u always have. Maybe ull feel better about everything
o, okay then
-don’t try and turn ur shit around on me ive never suspected u of lying about something serious, if anything I was too naïve. Idk about that txt. A lot of it jus doesn’t make sense, and all the stuff we talked about tonight, and how u didn’t wana talk about new relationships, it all adds up. Idk wat to think but don’t come at me like that
so im like, maybe this dummy doesnt know what he sent me... let me enlighten him
-fwd: Baybee im fallin asleep, so ill ttyl, ok? Dnt b mad… that’s the message u sent me. Y would I be mad that ur goin to sleep? And u always say ull talk to me next week, jus like u did tonight. And things don’t jus send themselves out of a drafts box. Things jus aint addin up son
-It was saved as a draft on the bottom of my screen where the send button Is, I thought u might be a lil mad bcuz I aint text u first and we aint get alota time to talk I thought u might b upset, my fault for being so considerate, I wont be next time since its such a problem. If u don’t wana believe me, don’t, im not guna plead for ur trust
-U don’t need to plead for my trust anymore. I guess it doesn’t matter whether I trust u or not. I jus don’t know what to think, but appearantly u don’t care so ill stop tellin u that
-I do care and ino u don’t know what to think, but idk wat else to say to dat. Ive told u all that I can right now, da rest u gota think for urself
-k
There was mos def more to that convorsation, but im not bouta put the whole convo up here... anywhoo... what do yall think?
I've gotten the opinions of a few others but i need both male and female perspectives.
My Predicament:
there are soooo many things goinbg on in my head right now,
1)who the fuck is he callin baby so soon? This is the guy who took a year and a half to get over his ex gf of 2months...but we were together for 2 years and ur thru in a month... wtf ever
2)He's soooooo lying wtf is wrong with him...ur caught nigga! fess the fuck up!
3)how long has he been talkin to dis gurl cuz it took him (as i look at my watchless wrist) too dam long to even think to call me baby
4)do i know her? did she know about us?
5)damn womans intuition is thicke!
6)i kno i shouldnt be feelin like this cuz thats not me anymore...but its not that im mad about the girl...as much as im mad at him lying about it
7)im also mad at that lie, it was horrible
8)but is it a lie?
9)what does he take me for? an idiot? i clearly wasnt born this morning...
10)the list goes on and in and on
iight let me know what yall think, i know its long but...yeah my bad

4 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

ahw every tuesday cute.. lol

the fact that he was like he doesn't wanna talk about anything to do with relationships had me skeptical from the jump.

yeah, it sounds like that to me too.

DAYYUMM!
oh shit.. he texted the wrong person??. DAMN DAMN DAMN

hmm that was a nice LIE yeah right mo fo

did he spell baybee like that? when yall were together how did he spell baby? and if he has a qwerty the L's and the I's are no where near the Y's and the B's and the E's...
lyin ass

and uhm no BAYLEE and BAYBEE... how do you fuck up the L and the B... whether he has a qwerty or not!

When did you lie to him?!? psh... this nigha is just gettin defensive cuz he KNOW he lyin omga.

and now he tryina make you feel guilty.. pin it on you... typical nigha.

1)true. damn. like.. fuck him.. for real.

2)yeah he is..

3)i wouldnt think about this one too much maybe he's becom more comfortable with that now.

4)don't let it matter. just fuck him.

5)KNO DAT!

6)exactly

7)true

8)YES

9)nah he dont think ure an idiot.. its just guys first impulse... to cover up for themselves..

Anonymous said...

lol and wow my images weren't working when i read it the first time. LOVE THE GRAPHIC!

B. Coles said...

thanks boo and i was skeptic from the jump too but i let that shit go...
and id remember how he spelled it...prolly like baby but who cares...yeah i have a qwerty board too so u know i was doin my research...
but thanks for the advice boo ill keep u updated

Khyote said...

THat is SUCKS. Still lying after you guys are done? Weird. What exactly was he trying to keep?

Just skip, don't even trip.