Friday

2fur! (As in 2 for 1)

Instead of making 2 blogs, I will just put both subjects in 1 blog

#1- what is wrong with me?
Okay, so right now, i should be studying... but im blogging and watching Angel Eyes...

what is wrong with me...
Its weird, its jus like...pure ignorance. i feel so ignorant right now.
I KNOW im doing poorly in this gov class, and i KNOW i should be studying until i know this stuff like the back of my hand... but instead, im watching TV and looking for things to do... like, thats so dumb... then im guna complain when i fail the test.... i feel so juvinille at this point in time... im jus gun pray on it

#2- Passion (or in this case, lack there if)
Okay, so i miss passion. like the feeling you get when you like somebody, a lot, and they hug you, that really warm feeling, like u never want that hug to end.

I miss that. I dont think Ive experienced that in like 2 years... its really sad actually... I wonder if its me or if its jus not there... maybe i just dont have passion for much of anything anymore... which is really sad because i used to have a lot of passion in me... maybe my muse is on vacation, maybe i jus need a pick me up... or a break... well spring break is coming up so hopefully that will help.

thanks for tuning in...

3 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

girl you know what i miss?
i miss being a priority... like i wanna be the girl he'd rather chill wit... i wanna be his excuse... why aren't you going out tonight? cuz i'm chillin wit Jasmin like... can i get that... i just want someone to be considerate and not self centered. i mean don't get me wrong.. if you don't care about yourself no one else will but i feel like dudes take that too far... and wont let themselves care about anyone else..

you know what else i miss?? uncensorship..lol i made that word up but like im sick of having to censor myself... having to hold back from doing what i really wanna do and sayin what i really wanna say.. because of fear... but i mean... i rightfully fear these things... like.. i dont wanna come off as sprung... or clingy... or do too much... and i shure as hell don't want the wrong perception being taken by others... esp.. in college..

sorry i typed so much girl ima lil tipsy.. i pressed backspace like 47 times...

Khyote said...

I dont know why you feel as if you are ignorant. That is your own opinion about whatever it is. I mean, as long as you understand what it is you're gonna complain about. You know?

Passion. You could lose your passion. Put too much into one thing and have it blow up in your face can make you lose it.

I know that feeling, but would rather live without it to have it crash on me again. It is good. It will come to you in due time. Just hang on. iight?

B. Coles said...

thax khyote!!! lol i feel you tho.. and iight ill hang on..

jasmin... i KNOW what u mean... like as much as i made ppl... dudes...my priority...like, anywhoo... haha 47 times aye... and i hope u only change graphics in these blogs! lol