Tuesday

Parental Advisory: Explicit Content

I don't know how many of you have read my poems in the past... but this will be my third explicit one... You can look back and read "In The Moment" and "Temporary Hiatus" they're cool too...


those poems however... were just my attempts at writing sexual poetry... but... i must admit... that this next one is from personal experience... and instead of sitting myself down and telling myself to write [as i did with the last ones].. this one came to me.. in bits and pieces.. and i just had to jot them down before they left me.. so bear with me this prolly wont be the final draft



you stare.
my confidence is at its peak when i know your eyes are on me
my inner thighs dilate in sync with your pupils
you lean in.
holding me so close that the graze of your eyelash whispers in my ear when you blink
i can't help but take my bottom lip from your shoulder to your collar bone and back again
just in time to look in to your eyes
we connect
at that moment there is the least bit of hesitation within me
and with the separation of my legs... i open myself to you... for you...
familiar.
yet i inhale deeply with surprise when your head meets my lips
and inside you explore what feels like new territory every single time
we levitate.
i open my eyes finding myself in a higher state
impairing my vision,
our reflection is a blur
you lift me.
i clench your back anxiously to assure myself it's real
i can smell you, touch you, taste you
on me, near me, ....in me
perfection was never in my reach til now
tangible til i relieve my grasp
i let go.
release previous postponed passions
and pull away to rest.

i open my eyes to you above me
smiling, smoothing back my hair
those eyes almost send me away again, so..
i leave.
yet our heartbeat throbs between my thighs.
haunting me..
distracting me...
luring me in to the next encounter.


so i need a title... and feedback..

3 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

im diggin it. its vivid.... makes me feel like im livin it...
Good job hun.

Khyote said...

Nice. But if this isn't what you wanted, the final draft will be INTENSE!!!!!!

Nice, I wish I could have someone right about an experience with me... BUT, I wasn't dealing with the one who didn't consider sex something sacred when in love. Tsk.

mellow yellow. said...

yummmmm =]

but no really, it's good stuff. you should read it at a show or somethingg...and then see how many dudes you bag after :) lols kidding. ish.