Thursday

Love, Sex, and Eating the Bones


Well, First, Let me first begin by apologizing to my fans out here (the one or two of you that actually read this blog) about my absence, but this time I'm back for the real thing. So now the best blogger on this joint will begin his era of greatnest (Yea we beefin it up on here yall, I wanna make things interesting). Relations or Relationships that is the question. So im not doing the the realtionship thing anymore, I figure I'm to young, have too much swagg, and there's to many girls to explore for me to have one and be married. So I have a rotation of like 4 girls that I be messing with and Im tryna get more. Does that make me wrong, i mean I let them all know im not doing the relationship thing, and don't treat them like girlfreinds or even close. If they wanna be dumb shieettt it aint my fault. I love messing lls, sex is pretty damn good to, do I have to give all this up to be "America's good guy". Now, I can be a good guy, like if I'm some girls boyfreind she's a very lucky girl. But I juss can be all that right now. Lets just say if she's giving I'm taking. Does that make me wrong? Does that make me a dogg? Tell me what do yall think?

7 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

aye don't come at ECP like that. you'd be surprised how many people read and don't comment. it also makes u come off as less confident. i have a program that counts readers... tells me their IP Address and everything so i KNOW ppl are reading it. k thx.

and ECP is a family... let's not flatter ourselves lol

you have too much swagg?? oh this shit just gets better and better...

ok... i just wanna know who the fuck broke my man sams heart and turned him into a nigha? lol

but nah you not wrong.. at all
i mean a lot of us are going to try to stay away from your type but i mean that doesn't make you wrong.. and theres still a lotta chicks that... are 'giving'

u good son.

BlackStar said...

Damn, niggaz put out names.... But I juss wanna make things interesting, and aint nobody break my heart, I juss woke up one day and see all these women and was like why am i teasing my self with juss one. And the swagg started rising like a fever... From there on it was over.

Anonymous said...

lmao man its not even about swag no more.. its about charisma

Anonymous said...

ooooooooow i feel a mean blog comin on!

Khyote said...

Damn son. I could only think about getting it in like that. I mean, you aren't wrong. In my opinion. As long as you are save, and not being misleading. (but I wouldn't care if you were and shit. If they are that simple... yea)
If they are wit it, get all up in it. Just be careful!

B. Coles said...

im tryna tell yall... its the year of the savage...
nah, if shes giving, ur not wrong for taking.
ud be wrong if u were leading them on or making them feel like they're the only one, but u say ur not. so nah, ur not wrong.
u do have a good point tho, we're ALL too young to be tryna wife up and stuff...
maybe 2010 will be the year of the lover for real... but as for 2009... savage life all day

BlackStar said...

Ayeeee Savage!!!! I like that.