Saturday

suns gonna rise in a mile

...in a mile you'll be feelin' fiiiinneeee.


oh hey there.

so i know i've been a little MIA...and i know i said i had a bunch of things i wanted to post, but honestly like 3 hours later i forgot them all.
i know, i know - it ain't right.
i need to step my game up.



SO HERE I AM, about to post my first real article in a minnuuttteeeeee. AND, to try out a little something new, i'm actually gonna post about my personal life! usually my stuff has been like general topics [gossip, bagging..chu kno] but i decided that as long as i use nicknames errything should be straight. right? right.

i can feel yalls excitement. i'm flattered.


sooo, im gonna outline three scenarios/guys for yall real quick.

UNO: okay, so BC has this AHANA ball thing every year. this year me and my girls decided not to go - it was too expensive for something that we weren't excited about and didn't have dresses for. plus, a lot of the upper classmen girls are haterrsss, so why pay money and get dressed up to only chill wit my girls? exactly. anyways, so tell me why the week before the ball BOY1 asks me to go. let me outline the history between me and BOY1 real quick:

done. there isn't any! i see him around during dinner ( the occasional times i actually go get food during dinner) and that's it!! we barely say hi to each other when we see each other. it's more like a chore than anything else because every time i see him he's with a white girl. like, every time. we're so NOT friends that he asked me OVER FACEBOOK CHAT. yeah, so i say no brushing it off like..either this is a joke, or he's just really desperate. so i see him the next day when i'm walking with some of my friends and he asked me again...and then i see him the next day and he gets on one knee in front of his own friends (who are all athletes mind you) and asks me again. by this time it's like thursday and the ball is on friday so i actually couldn't find a dress and all that...but i was starting to think that maybe he was interested. but at the same time it's like, he didn't wanna chill or anything to make up for not going to the ball..he did ask me to go to the next major event with him (which is like..next year..hah as if), but he wasn't like really trying to get to know me. it was like do you wanna go to the ball? no? okay, see you around..

mind you, i'm getting teased because this boy is KNOWN for going after white girls. like, he hasn't messed with a black girl at BC...like none.


DOS: arrighht, example one was a lot longer than anticipated so i'm gonna make the next two a little shorter. I've seen him around a lot, second semester more than first, but never actually talked to him. Every time I see him he's sitting and conversing with all white people. So anyways long story short, we eventually meet, and end up messing around one day. Of course, first thing I hear when I elude to the fact that I might start talking to him is: "You know he only messes with white girls". One night when we were talking I brought this up to him (idk why...it was probably a rude thing to do, but i was interested) and his response was something along the lines of he'll go for anything that appeals to him. (Pretty much the male mentality that they'll go for anything that looks good..). But it's like...he knows just about all of the freshmen black girls at BC, and we all look good...like, i don't mind bragging and saying that we have an attractive freshman class..but yeah i'm definitely the first black girl he's tried to talk to...

TRES: mmkay, so the last boy i talked to i met this last boy at a party/get together in his suite. there was not a black person in sight except for his brother, me, and my friend. one or two black/spanish people filtered in and out, but it was a primarily white party. it was still fun as shit, don't get me wrong i had a blast, but dude had invited maad white girls, and spent a lot of his time talking and entertaining them, etc. we actually didn't meet until the end. but anyways, i assume that if you were a boy throwing a party you would invite potential, right? you would invite girls you usually mess with, girls you wanna mess with etc..and they were all white. i was only there because i'm good friends with his brother..


you: so, mellowyellow, whats the point of this?

good question, reader, good question. WELL, i pretty much gave all of that background information to ask you guys a question. Do you think the fact that all of these guys who really only talk to white girls were/are/might have been interested in me is a coincidence? Or do you think i'm plagued with the AGWOTTWG Syndrome (Attracts Guys Who Only Talk To White Girls Syndrome ...c'mon now, keep up)?

Now PLEASE don't think I have anything wrong with white girls. I grew up in a white town, my best friends are white, my roommate is white...they're great. But for some reason I almost feel like..insulted. Like, by the fact that i'm attracting all of these guys who only talk to white girls, does that mean that they view me as like a white girl on the inside?

Yes, I talk proper. I love rock & alternative music. I'm light skinned. I dress preppy ( or used to, it calmed down when i got to BC which is...really strange). But there is so much more to a person than these things...and it's not like you can even know half of them from just looking at me. eye dee kay (i-d-k..c'mon now, keep up).

and at the same time, should i be happy about this? like, yeah i can bag guys who only like black girls AND guys who only like white girls.



arright, so i'm lookin' for general comments on these guys, answers to my questions, declarations of love, or whatever else you feel like posting.



....but you didn't think i was gonna peace without leaving you guys some music, did you?!?


CITIZENS COPE - Sun's Gonna Rise
so i really don't know exactly why i love this song so much...it's just really catchy to me. he remind me of a funkier Gavin Degraw. (this is where the title came from if you didn't catch on to that...or the fact that i do this in all of my posts...) OH, and i couldn't embed the actual video, so heres the song in the back of somebody's screen saver lol.




THE ISLEY BROTHERS
- Contagious
so..i definitely just listened to ALL the words for the FIRST time and got upset. i really thought it was like a love song..not one about his girl creeping. wow.








JEREMIH - Birthday Sex
this has just been my shit for the last week...like honestly i listen to it 3 plus times a day..i don't know why. Oh yeah, cause it's amazing.







KAYKAY, so i'm gonna let ya'll go...'til next time that is.

.....stay classy eastcaostpost.

2 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

i tried to find a graphic for each guy... didnt work.. but uhm...

UNO: i don't think itsa big deal that he asked in front of all them like.. all of them know the game just as well. you feel me? and like you said he hasnt shown interest since.

DOS: i also don't think its a big deal that he hasnt talked to any black chicks yet. i mean cmon most of us are pretty intimidating.. we hang out wit a lot of bball and fball players.. and as a measely lil soccer player i mean.. he prolly didnt feel good enough for lack of better words.

TRES: uhm... lol again don't make a big deal about who he invites cuz i think justa bout anyone can stroll up into his parties.. i don't see him as just liking white girls.. i mean bein from the VI like... nah.. he can't

OOOO now for your question
as i was reading... i was thinking that... especially about DOS...
yes it could mean they view you as a white girl on the inside

common spells common lol... put c'mon.... thats how u do come on... lol...

but i mean you said yourself you feel insulted... yes it could be something someone could be happy about but... for you... it isn't... you can't pretend like you're excited about it if you aren't..

i was listenin to drummer kick earlier lol

youve never listened to contagious? like... where im from, everyone.. knows ALL of it lol

Khyote said...

Do I think it is by coincidence? I could say yes because, from what I've seen, you could be consider as one of those black girls that is light skined, has that personality that could give that vibe most white girls have. but I am just going off basically ignorance. I don't wanna be offensive here. I'm just saying.

But then again, you do look good. ANd he wants you try some chocolate. One shade at a time. lol.

And the videos, first time I heard that first one.It was ok.
Second joint, I used to act that joint out in my living room when I was younger. lol
Birthday sex.. I want some...

Nice blog homie G!