Thursday

Check it...

So hard to write... I need something to be written down. My Frustrations with life, leaves me exhausted. Unable to take heed my own wisedom. No one really to even talk to. Like really.


I have shit on my mind. I'd like to talk, but really, I'm not comfortable doing so. And really, if I was, no one would bother to ask. Hmph. Check it.

Check like, you check engine light. Ask wut up.
Somethin slight, something polite. As I do most of ya'll.
Shit, I'm cool, I don't smell, Easy to talk to,
What is it that makes me not considered to be that person you ask shit?
For serious, I'm not trying to be delirious,
You hearing this? I hope you are,
And know who ya are. Shit.
I might sacrifices for ppl, but never get SHIT in return,
idk why mafuckaz wanna go hard, and have soft bottom,
Shit, I'm bout to go hard, and nothing will stop meh.
Man, for realz, Go hard 09?
Fuck you, while I get mine, and KEEP mine. Shit.



The reason I wrote this, like I lot of my life, I've been out to try and help ppl. Make ppl happy. At my own expense. And I get nothing in return except that bitter feeling of regret. I take my experiences, my wisedom, my time, and my love to try and help ppl a lot. And I do end up helping them. I'm happy I could do that. But it seems like, when I have issues, and wanna talk to someone about it, no one is even there. And when they are there, they would just say, oh, that sucks, wow, oh. So I just sought out own my own to find myself help. It make me wanna avoid ppl.

BUT...

At the same time, I look at myself while I go to ppl. Most of the time, I deflect their advice because of my attitude and shit. I sometimes let my emotions rule.

So I'm at a lost. When I'm done, I'm just witdrawn, make bad mistake I have to learn not to do myself. And why am I like this? WHOLE different story. Hmm.

5 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

yo, i feel u on this. sometimes i feel the exact same way... but lately ive just been keepin stuff to myself or a select few other ppl. there are about 2 maybe 3 ppl who are always there for me no matter what. but its always at different times, like they wont all be there for me at once... u know? but anywhoo... yeah i feel you on that one

Anonymous said...

yo i love this poem/rap and i know exactly where you are coming from cuz im in the same spot.. i dont have many female friends up here and they are diminishing by the minute and i look at the girls here like.. im not gonna like any of yall... ever and im just worried that ill have no friends here... i mean im sure i could just become friends with some random chicks and theyd love me... but will i love them? and will i be able to open up to them about my shit and my problems?? prolly not... no one cares lol... but no ones gonna care abt me BUT me.... and i advise that to you as well..

Khyote said...

Thanks guys.

Every since I broke up with my girl, I've been looking for other ppl to talk to. Because she was my all and shit. So I started talking to ppl and shit. And they opened to me telling me all this stuff. And I gave them a full meal of advice, feedback and shit about their issues. But when I said my ish, they'd just say, yea, that sucks, blah blah. BLEW ME!

Anonymous said...

if u didnt like the graphic i chose... -->>find one.. dont just delete it

Khyote said...

I didn't delete anything. I never knew you even put it there...?