Saturday

reggaws.






Ok, ECP... you guys defined SWAGGER as 'the way you carry yourself'...


well i beg to differ.


Cuz not everyone can have swag yet everyone carries themselves in a certain way. Someone can carry themselves in a highly positive way and still be swagless and not all people with swag are good people.


I defined swag as indifference yet awareness of your audience.

You know people are watching you, you're aware that the exist but.. you just don't give a fuck. You don't care what they think. You're gonna do you regardless.



The main component of swag is charisma. This is that outgoing-ness when necessary. A person who isn't afraid to speak up but also knows how to hold it in. Charisma includes smooth talking, and just a pleasantness about the person.

When I think swag I think layed back... but its not true for all cases. I think swag also has to do with maturity and choosin battles.. Or maybe that's the charisma part of it... idk...

Just thought I'd set my thoughts down.

4 people left me some shugga!:

Khyote said...

Shit, I got my swagga tight according to your definition.

I mean, I don't feed into much of what ppl say. I make up my own words, phrases and what not. Swag to me is just a word to say, "Oh I'm so cool and wear fresh clothes" Although, that may not have always been the case. I just never really paid any attention to the use of it, you know?

But if I was to give a true definition, I'd use yours.

BlackStar said...

I would beg to disagree cause everyone does have their own swagger. But some people's swagg is more appealing than others.

B. Coles said...

when i voted the way they carry themselves i meant that the way u carry urself defines ur swag... like whether u have it or not... not that every one who carries themself has swag... cuz some ppl dont carry themselves in a good way. this lil boy is rockin... but yeah i feel u tho... but i feel as tho if u have swag and ur confident in urself, ur deffinition indifference yet awareness of ur audience... to me that means u dont care, but ur aware of ur audience, to me that sounds like u put on differently for different audiences...
but now that i understand what u were trying to say, i think it wouldve come across as what u intended if u sayd awareness yet indifference to ur audience...cuz to me, the two are different.

B. Coles said...

i also agree with sam