Sunday

pathetic.

Let me explain....
actually there's no explanation.
this video is A MESS.

enjoy.
and LAUGH at how BAD it is.

10 people left me some shugga!:

Internet Goon said...

wow...u must be really bored...get the fuck outta BC right now...and u most definitely ruined my favorite song from Pleasure P..haha..

that cum shot?!! EWWWW...haha

Anonymous said...

i know right lol

Khyote said...

Jasmin. I swear, you'z a cool cat. I use that cause I have NO adjectives to describe you. So I make my own.

But as for the songs, you have your own unique voice so I don't except you to sounds like them. It sounded like you were holding back or trying not to be too loud. But it is OK... lol

I'm about to write 16 bars about my struggles. Be ready for that.

Anonymous said...

haha funnnnnyy az hellll...damn boredom at BC is crazzzy huh?!?!? lol

Anonymous said...

thanks khyle! and i actually have done real recording in the past but i was just bored and playin around so i wasnt bouta really blow lol..

but i love you khyle. u accept me. lol.

and yeah anonymous, boredom at BC AINT NO JOKE

Anonymous said...

YO... im about to get high one day and make a mixtape! for real... ill just rap. fuck singing! lol

Khyote said...

Oh yea? i never knew this.. Hmm, cool!!! I gotta hear you go all out one day though. Cause I "JA" like have a nice voice. But I only use it when I'm happy and shit. I mix it up like Drke, you know?! lol!

I love youz too homie! I accept few as a cool ass, gangsta ass, funny ass friend.

B. Coles said...

they turned off ur lights tho? dangda dangda!!! i like ur make up...
U BETTER JUS SING GIRL!
the mole tho!!!! ur too funny
since wen r u a singer tho... and the lil harmonies in the bak ground tho!!!
im bouta cut u up on that bran new jaunt...
hhahahahaha... ur too much!!!! sooo funny!
OMGosh... the glasses wit da fro for da badu jaunt tho...
uh oh!!!
i knew u were gunna hit the "promise promise promise"
WAIT
wat made u wana do hot in hurr?
i like the...
OMG was that nut????
...graphics thoo...
well... some of the graphics...
so u hit puberty on the so hot huh? lol or was it the clothes off... lol
u sound like an asian on the "I am gettin so hot, i wana take my clothes off" lol

B. Coles said...

i love yew jas!!

Anonymous said...

bailli reading your comment had me GOIN lol.. like for real