Saturday

How you doin?!



Yao, how ya'll doing?

Me, I am decent. Trying live life like I want. But you know how hard that shit is. I've been feeling kinda low and ish, but nothing major. Just the times is rough. Just chillin.

In recent news;

Last october, I parked my car for good my tags expired and I could not renew them because my car would not pass inspection, emissions. So I knew it needed some work. So from last October to now, I've been working on my ride and shit. I got it running the other day. I was sooo excited, but it does not run well, AT ALL. So I've been trying to sell it. Which hasn't been going to well. People won't buy a bucket. So what am I to do? I don't have a job to trying to repair this, or AT LEAST save for another car. I really don't what exatcly is wrong with it. So yea, what a situation I've been in for almost a goddamn year. BLOWER. But, I really don't think about it so much. I'm relaxed and open with this situation. So I am at peace with this struggle.

I've started a new class at skool. If you didn't know, I attended Lincoln Technical Institute. And there are like 15 classes in total. 20 days per class. And I would have been starting my 6th class, but, during my 4th class, I was dealing with a lot. A horrid break up, car issues, family issues, and whatever else. And I missed 8 days of class. Which basically means, I failed that class. SO NOW, I am doing it over!!! AWESOME....... But hey, I make a path for myself, right? Oh well.

And I've been trying desperately to get a job so I could visit my best friend in Chicago. And I've been consistantly out looking since December. I need at 400 to get tickets back and forth. And maybe another 200 for funds while I am there. So in my quest in looking for a job, I realize, I won't get hired in time to make that much to see her. And now I her tell my, my ex got some money to come she her.... And I'm like, always the one with money problems. And when I do have money, I help ppl and shit. NEVER get it back. But I believe in Karma. So I do it not only because I'm a good person, but because I need all the luck I can get. But it rarely comes through/true for me. And I'm like, wtf...?! Blown. But again, I don't worry myself about shit out of my hands.





Now ask me how I'm doing. I dare ya.

0 people left me some shugga!: