Monday

no, FUCK that.

I know I just wrote an article bashing men and their temporary testicular tendencies.
but FUCK THAT.

I just realized I don't care.
I don't care about the chicks in his past cuz guess what
I'M FUCKING HIM NOW...
And you know what? I don't care abt the drama
or that he's a fuck up/ asshole.

YOU KNOW WHY?

Cuz I'm not lookin for the "head over heels
topsy turvy can't get enough of you"
from him.

I'm not lookin for the "spending every waking moment
in each others peripherals
and every sleeping moment beside each other"
from him.

I'm not lookin for a boyfriend.
[A GIRLFRIEND'S A DIFFERENT STORY]
I'm not lookin for a soul mate.
I'm not lookin to be in love.

I just like to mess around every once and a while.



And I'm not even tryina be a nigga y'all.
The truth of it is very feminine.

..i'm scared

I think subconsciously I go for the screw ups.
Screw ups and assholes keep me on my toes.
They keep me from fallin' for them.
The occasional drama keeps everything from being perfect.

So thanks for the reminder Carl.


Honestly, I'm just not ready for someone to seriously, genuinely like me.
I'm not ready to be the only one they like..
that's way too much pressure and
too much time to devote.
I don't really know what I'm afraid of but..

All I know is, I'll probably find someone that makes me WANT all of the above.


Damn I'ma Summer Girl LOL
Download: Summer Girl


1 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

summer girl...my ish! but yeah i feel u, idt im ready for all that either...
but when u are ready for it,
shortay swing my waaaayyyyy!
lmbo! <3 yew!!