Monday

Honey on my mind, honey on my mind...



Look, I am lonely, and I have a lot of time on my hands most of the time. No job, no homework in this class. So I think.

Yes think, about a chick giving me a wink,
But she probably think I don't know what to do wit it,
only, if only I had the chance to prove it,
I PROMISE, the chance, I wouldn't abuse it...

See, I have just read, and said it isn't good if you have pre-marital relationships. And I due respect, I understand and agree. But sometimes, I feel it could be acceptable. See, I'm a cool ass, chill ass dude. Never done anyone away they didn't deserve. Why am I just here dormant and shit? With all these thoughts and urges, I am getting really frustrated. I wonder when a woman will come around. I just think, someone who DESERVES me. Damn. So I don't feel like I wasted time and money on them. But see all that right there, I didn't even mean to write...

BASICALLY, I want a good time with a female. Whether it but just a deep, and insightful though, or just the beat session, I want some female attention and shit ya'll! FIENIN!!! I feel kinda bad for the next person who I have sex with. Cause, it is going DOWN like the Titanic. That's a SURE wet and crazy event. :)

5 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

I KNO DAS RIGHT! lol

C. said...

I wish I could write for this blog...

I never trust people who boost themselves up. When guys say how trustworthy and great they were it just makes me think they are not. If you are really what you claim to be then you would not be blogging about it.

You would be acting on it.

Khyote said...

What claim? I'm not claiming anything... So uhh, read it over. I was saying I need some female attention person.

C. said...

"See, I'm a cool ass, chill ass dude. Never done anyone away they didn't deserve."

That is what I am referring to friend. You could maybe did something wrong to someone and you did not know it.

Khyote said...

I know I've done some wrong, but I've usually always apologized... But I am a cool dude. Unless you get me to a certain point. I am a hot dude.