Saturday

"When it get cold I turns into Wayne BRISKY"

I wonder a lot. I read, listen, see all these girls getting hurt about these guys who've hurt them. By way of cheating. By way of abuse. However.

I feel like, if you know what you are getting into, why get all caught up and her? I mean, you are 'aware' of what ma happen. So why trip when it does? Regardless of what they tell you in the beginning of a relationship. And again, WHY put yourself in that position?
-Now, I understand ppl deserve chances, but look at what you putting up to risk. A relationship that may last for a bit, or your feelings. I will ALWAYS choose my feelings. But I'm usually not the one complaining about how someone's done me grimy though.

Yea, they may seem like a good person. Yea they may say they've changed. BUT if you know their history, and don't think too well of a relationship with this person, DON'T have one.
-I mean, don't just ditch them instantly, just chill with them. In all types of situations. Just to see who the REALLY are. You know?



This was something slight.

NOTE: slight

1 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

becuase... if you never take chances you'll just remain guarded forever and like... never have the opportunity to experience somethin true.