Sunday

Eli Porter- My inspiration



Ok, before you think I thought this was funny, just listen. When I first saw this I laughed so hard. But I watched it a couple more times and realized, hey, Eli did fry dude. And he inspires me because after his pause, he came back even HARDER. He was talking bout he was the best. Not scared. And I look up to shit like that. But yea, Eli is funny, but to me he is an idol.





There are more mixes. Some are funny as hell, some cool, and some just stupid.



2 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

okay your boy envy sucks

and thats messed up of you to laugh at eli
you shoulda warned me he was special..
cuz i saw his eyes gettin all big and i was confused.

but damn i was really surprised that he came back that hard after the pause...

who are these people? like... is this at ur school or something?

why they remix eli like that? thas effed up..

yo the second remix is actually iigh..

Khyote said...

Envy wrote his shit.

And Eli, idk too much about him to say he is literally special, but he has some tendencies i guess. But I do not look at him in that why. I see him as a genius. I laughed when I first seen it because of the pause. I couldn't believe he really got a chance to think. I respect special ppl, I respect ALL ppl. I wasn't laughing or making a mocking in anyway.

But I really thought is was cool how he rapped, and how other ppl mixed his shit.