Monday

About a week or so after...

Yea, one more, like other mornings, I was on my way to skool. Still kinda hurting from my break up. But this was the morning after a snow, so I brought my camera to make a video of the parking lot of my skool. And so uh, I get to skool and shit waiting to see if it was open or not, and I was playing around in the frozen parking lot. When I got home, I piece together this video to reflect what was kinda on my mind. So yea. Check it.






Thanks for watching this ish.

4 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

first i was like.. am i really bouta sit here and watch khyle ice skate,, shit he better fall!! but then i totally understood like... your struggle...

you better KICK that ice! lol..

then you started semi dancin lol ur cute..

B. Coles said...

i know... i was like...how can u run on ice... lol
i wana go put my combat boots on and kick some ice too...
yo...the b2k move tho... lol
adorable.. lol
but yeah... F...im mean eff, relationships... for now... i jus dont know if i can ever... ima blog about it... lol
good stuff

Khyote said...

Thank ya'll!!!!

Khyote said...

And I could kinda run on it cause it was freezing rain over the snow. So if I step on it hard enough, I could plant my foot. lol but it was slippery otherwise.