Wednesday

dont let THIS be you!


Yes, I took this picture myself... in my hall...
This is a pair of female panties. A nice burgundy thong with pink lining.
Normal.
Because someone could have dropped it on their way back to their room from doing laundry.
However, I noticed a thick white stain in the crotch of the underpants.
Don't let this be you.


This is also a real picture.
I stole it off of someone who will remain nameless's facebook page.
I'm not sure if this young lady knows this but
Dirty Pierre was there and loved it so much.
Don't let this be you.


This is obviously a comedic sketch.
The stalker version of a popular Musiq song.
But still...
don't let this be you.

2 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

why do people always find panties on upper freshman year??...there was a pair just chillin in my hallway one time. is this indicative of freshmen sexuality? lol

Khyote said...

WOW. Sucks for those EXAMPLES