Wednesday

Screaming NO NO NO NONOOOOO

About 95% of the nights I lie down and go to sleep, wake up knowing I had a wonderful dream about someone I hate. And MISS that feeling of that person's presence. Of that person's smell. Of that persons touch. Everything the dream bring forth. And I think about all the wonderful times. All the times we've laughed. All the times we've shared breath. All the times we've kissed. ALL the good time. But then, how it ended. How it ALL fell down. How it was ALL gone. How AFTER it was gone I was punched while I was down... That pain will NEVER EVER let my forgive that person.

But hey... I ask myself, WHY do you let this person get to you like this. And I daydream and class about why I do this. And it is because, I have never ever ever shared myself with someone like I did her. I have never been that happy. I have never worked so hard for anything like I worked to keep a smile on her face while sacrificing SOO much. I was SOO faithful. I was hers.I was OWNED, and she was mine... for a bit. (what drama)

Hmm. These song can kinda capture my feelings...









1 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

You know I feel u on this one... cuz like... everything u said on that last sentence or two... i was the EXACT same way... but this is how i figure it... God puts ppl in ur life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime... and sometimes a combination of the few...
Breon (my ex) was in my life for a reason and a season... my relationship with him taught me patients, how to act in a real relationship, how to love, how to be loved, how to express myself, sacrifice, and prolly some other stuff too, but most importantly, it taught me that i should NEVER put ANYTHING past ANYONE. and i know he's a guy and a lot of guys are the same so i shouldn't have been so surprised... but even my friends (even the ones that didnt like him) were surprised by this recent finding... so that gave me some comfort. but anywhoo, my point is that i feel as tho, once you have found the reason why this person was put in your life, i think you'll feel a lot better. I think you should forgive (if u havent already) because i feel as tho, thats the only way you can really get past it. I know what she did was mad foolish, but u gotta let it go. i think you should pray on it... like go to God, I know He will help you out.