Saturday

And I wonder.....

Why do guys do these beautiful guys grimy? Why do these guys get into a relationship and cheat...? Why these guy act like they have no idea what respect is?


Hello ladies and gents, welcome to the CAHOOTS with KHYOTE show!!!!!

(applaud)
And today we have Gloria talking about how her boy friend does her wrong and leaves her asking why like Jadakiss.

(laugh)
Gloria, come on out on the stage.

(applaud)
HEY Gloria, welcome to the show. And you are looking BEAUTIFUL! DAMN girl. OH WEEE. WHOA. Sike naw let me stop, but yea, you look good as shit girl. (lol!!!) So, tell us about your story with your 'significant other'


Gloria: Ha ha ha, thank you Khyote. You look mighty fine yourself. Ha ha. Ok, well, I've been dating my Boyfriend, Leo, for two years now. And things were going great for a while. He used to take my out. Buy me clothes, jewelry. But mostly, spend time with me. Which I loved doing. But then he started spending less and less time with me during summer. And he said, he was busy with work because this time of year customers were relentless, but even after work, I'd ask if he wanted to spend the night and rest over my place. Usually he'd be here by the end of the phone call, but now, our phone calls don't last more than 3 minutes. He barely comes over, and only calls me during the weekend. I tried showing up to his job during the week sometimes, but his co-workers always say I show up right when goes on luch break. SO I call, and his phone is in his desk drawer. Things are just different.

(guys in the crowd: OH I CAN CHANGE ALL THAT GIRL WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!)

SOOO Gloria, has he tried to tell you what's been going on? Has he communicated anything to you about anything? Or have you had the chance to ask?


Gloria: Yes and no. He's told me, he's busy with his job. And he told me, he would try to call more during the week. But hasn't. I UNDERSTAND how hard jobs could get, but damn, not even a 1 minute phone call? I've asked for a chance to come over his house to give him a message after work, and he refuse just the other night. I laughed and asked why. He basically said, he's too tired for company. I was like, oh. Ok. Goodnight. Now I'm just fed up. I need "soo" attention.

Ha ha, how was his last relationship if you have any knowledge of it?


Gloria: He left he girl because he sadi she was attention hungry, and could deal with him working. He said she would call continuously while was at work. I don't know when he made it official with the break up. But I do remember he'd have different cell phones well we went out in the beginning of relationship.

BANG!

We've sent a P.I. to see where dude goes on his lunch breaks. And he's been going to Kimberly's house, right down the street from the store he works at. And we also have audio of what was said inside...


Leo: Hey girl, how you been?
Kimberly: Good daddy. You hungry? I got something you can eat, and it is warm. (giggles)
Leo: No pesty calls, now take off them draws!
(audio ends)

(crowd: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! rebel rebel rebel)

Gloria: Omg, HOW THE FUCK COULD HE?!!!

Quick and to the point was he?! Sucks. When we come back, hear Leo's side, and a conversation you woun't wanna miss. We'll be back after these messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BOOST MOBILE YA'LL!! WHERE YOU AT?!

Ok, we are back! And if you weren't here to see the beginning of the show, OH WELL! TiVo bitch!!!!!. Now, Gloria, as you know, Leo is backstage awaiting for his entrance. He thinks you brought him here to go on a vacation to Hawaii and shit. Dumbass nigga. But yea, he hasn't heard anything we've said about this situation. SO are you ready for him to come out?

(crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAA)
Gloria: Bring him out! (whimper) BRING BITCH ASS OUT KHYOTE!!!!
Ok, LEO come out and she what your girl has to say!!!!!!!!

(slum ass music plays)
(crowd: BITCH!!! DUMB NIGGAA!! HEY!!! PULL UP YA PANTS!! YOU UGLY!!! REBEL REBEL REBEL)

Leo: WTF? Gloria, what the hell? We won a vacation?!
Gloria: WHO THE FUCK IS KIMBERLY? PESKY CALLS?! NIGGA, PESKY BALLS, YOU HAD CRABS WHEN I MET YOU DIRTY ASS NIGGA!!! HOW COULD YOU?! OMG KHYOTE!
Leo: Girl, what are you talking about, I don't know a Kimberly..?! WTF IS THIS?! Khyote man, what is this about?
What is this about? Ask your girl man, shit. Fuck you asking me for? And oh yea, KIMBERLY BRING YO ASS!


(Khia- My Neck, Myback plays)
(crowd AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
Kimberly: NIGGA YOU DON'T KNOW A KIMBERLY?! NIGGA YOU KNOW THIS CLIT, YOU KNOW THIS CLIT!!!!!
Gloria: I can't believe you Leo. I just cant. We done. I ain't even bout to trip. I knew something was up. I thought you was a real dude, but oh well.
AY look gloria, I am single, I am paid, and i do NOTHING after this show which is over after 12. So what you say to a Panini at this spot down town sexy?

Gloria: Let's Dipset. What you driving?
BENZO!! HA HA! Show over ya'll see you tomorrow with Keshia and Carl. He's be taking care of a family his fionce knew NOTHING about until we helped her with her suspicions. Later!!!!!!!!!!!






I did this out of fun, but with a point. I wanted to let ya'll know I can be really creative. But I also wanted ya'll to know, if you are in a weird situation in a relationship, and someone isn't being real. AND you know it, either try to get something to work out, or just remove yourself to prevent yourself from getting hurt. ALWAYS go with your first instinct. It RARELY lies. See, I'll ALWAYS keep it real with ya'll. I really want ya'll to keep it real with me. But most importantly, if you are in a relationship, you have to want something REAL. No faking. You know?

Shit I'm tired. I type slow as hell, and it took me like an 30 minutes to write all this. So I'ma leave ya'll with this.


If you sense something isn't right, you're MORE than likely right.


2 people left me some shugga!:

Internet Goon said...

i like this...very creative...good shit

Anonymous said...

this was really good khyle... and you actually said somethin i needed to hear "if you sense somethin isn't right, you're more than likely right"