Sunday

FOCUS


Writing, journals, stories, poems,

Painting, drawing, coloring, learning,

Piano, clarinet, acting, singing,

Talking, reading, books, novels,

The Bible, school, grades, shopping,

Music, football, field hockey, food,

Running, basketball, gymnastics, Sox,

TV, boys, dance, tap, jazz, ballet, and hip-hop?

No?


God, Life, Love, and Happiness.


In the end isn’t that all that really matters?

Because

Everyday I’m trying something new

In my mind I’m perplexed, bamboozled, straight up confused

Can’t seem to figure out what exactly I want to do.


What will make me happy? What do I love? What’s my passion?


I’m forever and consistently for never being consistent with

Anything I do.


I’m living life in a constant ADHD

Why. Does. Life. Hate. Me.

It’s. Making. Me. Hate. Me.

‘Cause I just can’t focus.


I can’t focus and all I want to do is be happy.

I’m told to try new things to find my passion,

True happiness.

And I did try,

I did.



And I found a momentary joy

A momentary high

Living on cloud nine

Ecstasy and bliss

I’d be loving it.


But, a high only last for so long.

Then I’m back here.

Trying something new

Again.


For now, forever, and for always

I’ll be doing this


Focus.


Is this important?

Should I focus on this and that?

Am I wasting my time focusing on the unimportant?

When I should just be focusing on,

God, Life, Love, and Happiness



What’s my passion?

I wish I could tell you.

Because I’d tell you if I knew.


I’ll tell you this though,

Stop living your life in this constant

Delirious delusion and illusion of life,


And focus.

Ummmm... some one asked me what my passion was... this is the result of that question..

peaceee

qoute it uppp: "live for today.. laugh often... love always"


2 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

wow while reading this i thought it was a post from bcoles... love the image you used... do you tap? cuz bcoles and i do... and yo... i have no idea what my passion is anymore so you aren't the only one

B. Coles said...

funny...cuz while reading this i thought it was Jasmin! lolol but yeah i dont have a talent which is kinda, not the same thing, but makes me wonder the same things as ur wondering. Ive jus come to the colclusion that my talent is in my passion for success, my determination, and my personality. Then i stopped stressin about it bcuz a talent isnt guna help me pass the bar and get a job as a sucess full attorney working my way up to DA...i mean unles the talent is memorization or cheating... lol but its okay, you'll find your passion soon enough, dont sweat it.