Friday

It's been a while...

Yea, I haven't been to the site in a while. Why you ask? Like I always say, don't ask me questions! But I just be jokin.
Lil Wayne on the other hand..

"I'm a gangsta, and gangstas don't ask questions.."
Now where I left off. I had a horrible break up with this on chick. Weird huh? But then she took it to a whole different level and ish. First, she delete my Myspace page, WHERE all my poems, notes, etc were ORIGINALLY. Then she put a restraining order on me after words. Wow, I was soooooo devastated. So many bad emotions at once almost turned me into this monster. I was withdrawn for about 3 weeks. Almost failed my class, made a couple of bad mistakes, and a few other things I dare not speak of. But in the end, what do I feel from this event? I feel hatred. Never had I done so much for one person and she turn on me like that. It hurt so bad. but uhhhh anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough of sobbing over that hole in the wall (hint hint) Me, I've been cool, good, iight. Still going to skool full time and what not.

But what has been on my mind lately? Basically music. I have been listening to a lot of 90s stuff. It was like back then, the rappers were talking about some random shit. Not like today. Today it it either about money, clothes, or sex. Blowing my life. It's all the same. R&B back in the day man! JAMS! Sample?




Music back then was soo good. like almost every song that came on the radio, was something worth. 112, biggie, maxwell, etc. Everything was soulful. It wasn't even like music was a form of entertainment like that. (other than the party music) It was like a form of meditation from our/their issues. (whole different talk) but yea. I gotta cut this short, I gotta go.

3 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

You can't let a female get to you like that.. real talk... at the end of the day.. you gotta be selfish... feel me?

AND you can't expect too much from earthlings anyway.. you and I are from a different planet..

but yeah.. SWV was my ISH back in the day! lol

Anonymous said...

yeah i agree with jasmin, u really dont wana let a female get to u like that...i understand that wat she did was mad cruddy and unnecessary, that makes me wonder wat u did, but i mean ull be fine. and that lil wayne snipet is kinda cool. he's really passionate about what he does and he's funny too. i like him. swv...yeah man, thas ma ish all day!

Khyote said...

We were suppose to be life partners and shit, so of course I let her in close. But I still can't hold on to the fact that SHE did what she did to me. I swear, she's brought the best outta, but now the worse. So whatever happens, happens. Whne it comes to trust with me, you cross the line, you've dug your own grave. So yea, tooooo bad for her. And what I did. I got mad cause she lied about something I did and I get mad, then she says I'm a disrespectful person. (lie again)

But yea music, it has definitely changed. Lil wayne, idk what to think about him sometimes. He's good, but his shit isn't as soulful as the 90s shit. 90s music was so good. Maybe cause I was raise in it? who know.