Friday

music

okay, this is guna be short and sweet...
if u haven't copped that new Britney Spears "Circus" CD...get it, atleast download it...like i did... yeah this ones good...but if ur not a Britney fan, u prolly wont be too fond of it... but if u are (like me) ull love it!

I have a few favs from the album....not in any specific order
1) Kill the lights
2) If u seek amy
3) Shattered Glass!!!!! I love this jaunt!
4) Mannequin
5) Unusal You
I also love Circus and Out from Under...im tryin not to put the whole CD on here but its hard! lol

Circus- Im like the ringleader, i call the shots


Jasmin! Doesnt the breakdown make u wana do the look look look look feel feel feel feel from JT? I wana bus it out every time! lol

Kill the lights- Is that money in your pocket or u happy to see me?



dont u jus love it wen fans make makeshift videos...yeah right
this ma jaunt tho....

If you seek amy- love me, hate me, say ehat you want about me


I think Amy is her alter ego...

Mannequin- You'll do what I like and You'll like it!


Thas bouta be my new moto...

Shattered Glass- I bet you'll realize that she aint half the woman I am


This jaunt is like a Kelly Clarkson (I love her) Never Again type jaunt, but its not like a copy cat sara on top model type, its also good. Its great for when u've been hurt by someone... yeah...

Unusual You- Didnt anyone tell you ur sposed ta, break my heart, id expect you to



Maybe youre not even human cuz, only an angel could be so unusual... another great line

Out from Under- Its like a lie ive told a thousand times



Yeah, this jaunt is a nice one. I love her!

BONUS!!!
Phonography- then i let my mind roam, playin wit my ring tone


Well, there's ur Britney dose for the day! I love em all! I hope u like them too!

2 people left me some shugga!:

Khyote said...

A little too much britney for me. But I did it for you. She talks about some interesting things in her I music I realize. But just how it is put together throws me off. I like that old joint she has, i can't remember the name of it. Damn, I'm thinking hard too.

Well, britney isn't a bad artist, but nothing I'm really into, like that. I'll listen, but it'll be hard for me to adhere to it.

B. Coles said...

lol thanks for atleast trying! lol