Tuesday

let's celebrate..

i stole these from my boy iGoon but I had to... I want the WORLD to see them and LAUGH with me...

2 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

the ears! dont come at President Obama like that!
This is the best parody since young dick (1st one...well who is young dick)
HAHAHAHAHAHA b-ball court! this is so racist! lol i love his version of beyonce's lil shoulder thing

NEXT

Yo...fist bump...lol i thought it was called dap...
I wonder if President Obama watches these jaunts and laughes! Im sure he would.
HAHAHA! this jaunt is hillarious! that snap and roll...wait thats not wat its called...um the lil atl dance erybody does to white tee... lol

The 2nd jaunt was better than the 1st but they were both hillarious! He's good.

Anonymous said...

yurp i think the second one is better too thas why i put it after... and the guy whose YouTube channel it is wants more publicity so he can do MadTV or SNL or possibly an imitation for Obama himself.. he says ppl keep tellin him he's the best Obama impersonator they've seen yet.. but so far.. he's just a YouTube dude..