Sunday

Mentir.

so..
i HATE LiARS.
As you all know, i'm over analytical, i do A LOT of complaining, i take EVERYTHING personal... [but u love me for it so it doesn't matter] But this is just a lil warning.. this is one of those days and it's gonna be one of those articles.. Off some Brandy shit. I'll open up with this video. Very disturbing video. I can't even watch it all.. All i know is i HOPE they're lyin their ass off... cuz... psh

iigh so that was my whack ass attempt at adding a graphic to this article but i'ma get right into this joint cuz i GOTS ta get this off my chest.

"here we go yo, here we go yo, so what's so what's what's the scenario"

Scenario1:
So there was a party coming up at Northeastern but for Non-NU students... you had to get signed in by a NU student. So I have a few buddies over there and I asked them ahead of time if they could sign me and my girls in. And they were like yeah maybe not all 8/9 of y'all but def like 6.. And we thought we were good.
So come the day of the party, we hit one of em like, "You still got us?" and they were like "we'll see what we can do"... which eventually became a "it's not looking too good" which eventually became a "well ***** has like 4 friends comin from Providence and **** and ******* went snowboarding and they prolly won't be back in time" AKA no.
We ended up gettin' into the party.
But once we were there.. we never came across *****'s 4 Providence friends and FaceBook snitched when this Hispanic chick wrote on dudes wall like "thanks for gettin me in last night i had fun etc etc"...
Like why couldn't he just say no.. from the jump.
Or when he decided he'd rather sign in other chicks.. why didn't he just tell us..
We stood out in the cold.. for what felt like an hour.. waiting to find someone to sign us in..

Scenario2:
So my birthday is on Tuesday. And this chick in the building next to me has the same exact birthday as me.. Matter fact she's the one who brought it to my attention back in like Nov. So we're havin this great Wall to Wall about it... and I'm all "what do you have planned for your birthday" and she's all "idk we should frollick around campus yelling etc etc"...
Today on the way to practice a ran into my friend from NEWTON campus which is madd far and i'm like "yo **** what are you doing on Upper campus??" and she's all "oh im going to ********'s birthday dinner, you don't know about it?" and i'm all "nah, i don't. and that's funny cuz we have the same birthday"...
yes... i was salted
i have no problem admitting that.
like i know her and i dont chill like that like that... but i mean when i asked her what she was doin for her birthday she coulda hit me with the "me and my friends are going out to eat".. even if i was invited i probably wouldn't have gone but i mean i still feel as if the invitation should have been extended especially when other ppl that I KNOW she don't talk to like that like that were invited..
..and on top of that they pulled up in a stretch Escalade or Hummer or some shit.

The point of this article..
well there is no moral..
im just complaining lol
but my point is i don't know why ppl feel the need to lie about things as small as this... like these weren't even those... "oh lemme lie so i don't hurt her feelings" type lies... these were both like... pointless..
my feelings wouldn't have been hurt in either situation.. i wouldn't have been mad in either situation.. i honestly don't understand..

*Mellow Yellow is wearing heels and sweats walking around the hall burping*

Makes me wanna make a video about it.
That's somethin boys and girls could both relate to.

Whole time..
I don't think any Human Being can totally relate to me.
I just feel like I expect too much out of these Earthlings.
I need to find me some Martians..

I'll close this with a song... Lie To Me - George Nozuka
[Yes he is Justin Nozuka's brother.. their whole family is like... famous and/or talented]
...even tho in this song he wants to be lied to.. whatever

5 people left me some shugga!:

Internet Goon said...

u stay having weird ass friends...as long as you're keeping it real then that's all that matters...yzr

Anonymous said...

or maybe i just have fewer friends than i thought...

Internet Goon said...

I just looked on facebook and find out who it was...thats funny...hahaha

Anonymous said...

uhm are you sure... cuz there's two ppl that wrote on my wall sayin we have the same birthday..

it's not danielle

Anonymous said...

yeah...so that video keeps pausin and i barely have patients for class right now (which is y im not there) so i def dont have patients to wait to hear what they have to say about not likeing black people...esp. wen im black... kiss it.
S1) mmm...thats no good... like what was the problem, could they only sign in a certain amount of ppl? I dont understand what the problem was. then again, it prolly would been hard for him to be like, nah, but still, thats better than him lying. but w/e eff em.
S2)same exact b-day... what yall were born at the same time too or is this jus an exaggeration of same? OH MY...i was guna say maybe it was last minit, but not wit no strectch limo... i mean...maybe not that the invitation should've been extended, but she shoulda jus told the truth, "Yeah me and a few close friends are going to dinner" instead of saying that she wasnt doing anything or she aint know what she was doing...maybe it was a surprise...idk maybe not. thas rude... jus rude...
lol...mellow yellow is what!!?? lol thas funny.
mmm...i dont think anyone can COMPLETELY relate to another person, but yeah...jus RUDE (bon qui qui voice) ima learn that rap!