Tuesday

..::it's a new day

if you didn't watch President Obama being sworn in.. you're a butt nugget
..and you're even worse if you didn't cry.

this song just.. motivates me
yesterday BC had like a MLK/Obama celebration and a guy sung this song with a choir from school.. and it was AMAZING..

4 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

I didnt cry... I mean i got a lil emotional but i didnt break down...i think my heart is hardening...cuz i only cried once thru 7 pounds...hmm leme watch selena...i cry at the end every time...if i dont...ill know something is wrong... everytime meaning all 1000 times that ive watched it... lol okay so on to the song that the boy sang...oh John Legend! Agape...i thought that was a made up word... mmm...wasnt that on finding nemo...oh no...that was es-cah-pey...nvm... I've never heard this song before...very nice...I love John Legend...but he always reminds me of mike(lost boy) so i have to keeo it to a minimum... i usually cry...hey maybe i should listen to him and see if i cry... im not crying yet...maybe i have a problem... hmm...my meds must be waring off...im talking alot... and u knbow i type how i talk... okay okay im done... I LOVED IT!

Anonymous said...

Agape is def an african word for... peace i think... if you go to a really black church they usually got the symbol around i bet you've seen the symbol
wait maybe im thinkin about somethin else.. cuz i just looked it up and it means love or the love of God...

Wandering But Not Lost said...

Agape is love without requirements. It's the love God has shown us, unconditional in every sense. There is no love stronger, deeper, nor more true.

Anonymous said...

why thank you Wandering But Not Lost.. i really like that name by the way