Thursday

ADELE

So im sittin at home, scannin the net tryna find some music i missed out on from 2008
[HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL, btw]

and i've got a bunch of hip hop albums i missed out on, so i decided to look for new r&b stuff.


and i came upon this woman with a GREAT voice. Adele, based outta London. she's got a classic soul sounding voice, and it has got me stuck on this album, 19. She calls her music Heartbroken Soul...how dope is that?!
i'm prolly mad late on this joint, cuz apparently she's had a single out for a minute, but i never pursued it. Chasing Pavements anybody?
she's nice.
heres a few of her videos.

Make You Feel My Love


Cold Shoulder


Hometown Glory


need any tracks hit me up

shit is great
ill be back soon w my fav albums of 2008. ima def have that done mad late tho so...lol

3 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

Yeah she is mad dope! my computer is bein slow so i had to download these songs...but while downloading i listened to some of her other music too... shes sweet! I had heard her song b4 on vh1... u know how they do the "you outta know" artist? yeah... but yeah i like her alot

Anonymous said...

i heard her entire album and loved it

Anonymous said...

she's amazingg! i've been jammin' to her for a minute. i'm trying to go see her at the 930 Club