Saturday

new mixtape


Another joint from my girl Ambrial who brought you the Love Underground Mixtape.. you will need WinRar so... get it.

About the mixtape:
Dont let the "im sorry mama" eyes fool you! Its like that sour patch kids commercial. This might look like a cute little "aww look at the little explosion" mixtape. No. This shit will kill you or leave you lookin like two face.. Maybe not really but prepare yourselves. Tap a nap first.
And this is perfect (along with everybody elses.. "im on my 09 shit").. the my alternative for drastic changes, that im probably never gonna make. more MUSIC. . but i will say this for the 09 " if i dont feel it i dont fuck with it" (8thw1).. and along with that.. maybe a blog? hmm.

Soo. Now this tape is more of a dedication to people that i need to meet more of (dreamers, nerds, rebels,farmers, snowmen, intellectuals, tea drinkers, spies, herbalist, thugs, painters, teachers, outkast, musicians, blacksmiths.. watever).. I need more inspiration to build my empire. -Ambrial

TRACKisis

1. Dert - - Funky New World
2. Dorian Concept - - Stay Fly Remix ft. Three 6 Mafia <3>Cop it.

0 people left me some shugga!: