Saturday

A MESS!

okay...the 1st video wont let me embed it but its called smell yo dick... and yes, its a serious song.. like seriously, its a song... so here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruef7aYCEbc

#2... This jaunt is jus....


She's a trip....if I was from the D id be sooooo embarassed....

#3 I saw this on Untamed and Uncut (on animal planet)

WAIT! i found these while searching for the Untamed and Uncut jaunt
a)

He wasnt playin! Did u see them caressin wit da necks! Oh well..atleast he tried!

b)This one gives trollip a whole new meaning!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She jus kept it movin... wow...

c)Can this happen?

She was not tryna give it up...but he was like...by any means necessary...

d)This is too funny!


e)This one is sad...its a vicious circle of life



okay now here's the intended video...


I sware that man said "O SHIT!"...thas the same thing I said wen i saw it on animal planet... good stuff
well thats all for now... i hope i got this video embedding thing right!

4 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

1. Smell Yo Dick rocks.. you can't even fake on that joint...

2. Everytime I watch this joint I laugh... really really hard... I can't get over the way she looks lol..

3a. Damn what took him so long? LOL. I know you not bouta post a bunch of animal sex vids.. LMAO. Damn she wanted it tho... caressin his neck, followin him around.. hard to get like shit.

3b. Omg... did she pee? I swear I seen somethin come out of her.. WHy am I watching these? omg...

3c. OH MY GOD... He said "SUCK MY DICK!" lol... is this even possible.. I'd never thought I'd say I saw a monkey rape a goat...

3d. I love this movie!!!!! I don't remember what it was tho... it's the one where they're like.. going to get wedding dresses to follow that guy she met and all that stuff..

3e. I don't think I want to watch this one...

I can't believe you went through all that to get to this one lol.

Anonymous said...

no bull right! lol
funny thing is
3a) the smaller one was def. the male giraffe! lol wierd right.
and 3b) i dont think that was pee at all...
1)the smell yo dick theory period should be limited to comideans and kept at home

2)yeah, shes a MESS!!

and 3d)idek what movie its from... lol
and yeah I thought about how sick it was to post animal sex...after the fact, but it was funny as shyt! lol its not like it turned me on :-&...lol
so i hope no one is offended!

Khyote said...

HUH?!

That first giraffe joint made me laugh. That lion jumped 3 stories to his neck and MURDERED him.

Anonymous said...

thats rude! lol but that wasnt the first giraffe jaunt tho...but i gotcha