Tuesday

Aubrey O-Day and More...

BIIG BIG BIG UPS
TO MY GIRL
BCOLES
FOR WRITING THIS BLOG
FOR ME,
IN REGARDS TO
THE BCMBDT
Heres a preview:

Is it really okay for people to penalize you for expressing yourself?

If its really that much of a problem maybe when Jasmin tried to quit she should've let her... i mean maybe that was obvious clue #1 to tell your ass that she ain't happy with the team. Or maybe i dunno, if it bothered her so much, why don't she actually listen to the thoughts and suggestions of her team....not just treat the team as though its an Authoritarian society...no good.... but anyways, I just thought id voice my opinion on the situation.

Oh and to the girl that was talking bout her behind her back.... Shut the fuck up! Jasmin is a better dancer and 9 times outa 10 a better person than you'll ever be. HA!


Wanna read more?
CLICK HERE

ANYway
I never knew why Diddy was so hard on her. then i saw THIS!!

not the picture guys... the link.


Pretty much, she's a hoe.

More celeb stuff
two new videos you MUST see
Kanye's Love Lockdown
and
Usher's Trading Places

one I hate
one I love
watch them and guess..









Can you guess which one I actually liked?

I loved Usher's..
Kanye's saddened me
He could have done SO MUCH MORE
and those that know me
KNOW I could have come up
with a GREAT video for it..
siigghhhh
oh well..


I discovered a new site

Stuff white people Like!
pahahaha





4 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

dang homie! u syced me! i thought it was guna be all abt ur opinion of the hoe! lls u noe i love to hear ur opinions! lol

B. Coles said...

wait a minit...i jus realized that i fit under the category of "and shit"...idk if thats gunna work out... lol

Anonymous said...

lol im sowy i did the title and then went back and edited to add ur part ill change it

B. Coles said...

thanx booki