Thursday

10 Things I Hate....

10 things i hate...
in general.
I was in such a great great great GREAT mood today ya'll...
I ate breakfast for once..
I didn't fall asleep in any of my classes.. [[big ups]]
Did some major Office episode catching up wit my man S-Diggy...
Did karaoke to Temptations in the dining hall...
Wasn't sore..
Got out of practice early....
And then.
It went downhill..
Something about my entire mood just took a turn. Maybe it was the
swelling of my shins.. Maybe it was the lonely trek back to upper
campus... Or maybe.. just maybe it was the fact that.. I try..

I try so hard. I make efforts to spend time with ppl, to catch up, to
make arrangements. I consider others when I have free time but like..
yo... if you're busy... let me know... respond to my text with a, 'yeah
I'm out of practice but yadda yadda yahh'. Don't just.. NOT respond at
all and let me walk in to the dining hall and see ya ass right there...
Where you could have easily... just simply.. returned my text... And
then people wonder why I don't hit them up when I'm on lower campus.
Nigha, make yourself available to me sometimes. Its a two way street..
I'm not about to be breakin my back to spend time wit NObody. Its not
worth it.
Did I get chopped and screwed??
Remember my last courage to know blog? [ill link it later] Where at the
end I described that the cherry on the sundae was seeing himm in the
quad? That's who I'm talking about. And yeah that's probably why my
sodium is like OD right now but still like.. u just don't do that and
his ass got caught that nigha aint expect to see me stroll up in the
diner on his ass.. tried to pretend he was still in practice. nigha
please..

who's next?...

lol. ok so that's one thing I hate... you know what else I hate?? I hate
when I'm in the middle of a conversation and someone like pulls the
person I'm talking to away from me. Not even saying like.. can I borrow
so and so for a second? I mean literally walking up and like yanking
them away. And the worse ones are when you were by yourself talking to
this person.. then they get yanked and you're stuck in that 'wait a
second'-dumbfounded mode for like a good 3 seconds before you actually
walk away... yeah I hate that.. so rude. ESPECIALLY when the person that
does the yanking is not someone you're fond of...

You know what yall... I'm in that complaining mood so lets just go down
the line..

8 things I hate in general:
[[it was last minute idea so I don't have 10 for yall, unless you want a
repeat of muffin tops]]


1) when people don't respond to texts and they could
por ejemplo my long draw out story above
*********************************************************

2) when people yank away the person you're talking to
***********************************************************



3)food in teeth AND NO ONE TELLS YOU...
hell if I have something in my teeth yall better let me know. don't be
scared! shit! even if its as small as the little seeds in strawberries!
yank my ass to the side and be like.. Jasmin.. you better get it (that's
for KnowDat and Leah).. Especially if its broccoli..
****************************************************************




4)lint on clothes GET A LINT BRUSH..
my nigha, duct tape. if u don't have a lint brush u better get some duct
tape and call it a effin day. I even used scotch tape once like.. don't
walk out the house with something linty on... atleast make an effort to
remove the lint from the clothing. can I get an amen?
*****************************************************************



5)crooked paintings
ok this might be my OCD. yall know I'm OCD right? Its a mild case tho..
lemme give an example.. when I'm eating colored candies like skittles or
mike and ikes or something... I have to take them 2 at a time.. of the
same color.. one for each side of my mouth.. and I count the number of
times I swipe the deoderant stick and it has to be even.. everything has
to be even.. especially crooked paintings. doesn't it bother you like..
cmon...
***********************************************************************



6)sarah palin
I'm so happy her ass got tackled
*****************************************************************



7)lipstick on teeth
this is just bad as the food in teeth like.. let a sista know if her
lipstick is on her teeth... especially if she's laughin and carryin on
like that shits cute.. no... don't let her do it man.. or what she needs
is that ever last tipe joint that lasts all day or whatever. hell who
even uses lipstick anymore?!? [other than boston colleges marching band
dance team GOT EM] hell I don't even use lip GLOSS I take my chapstick,
carmex or vaseline [its gettin cold outside yall better invest in some]
and call it a day! holla!
**********************************************************



8)the ush bush
ok...
can I just say... if u are in college.. hell if you are in highschool.
and your hair isn't already long... don't try to grow it out now.. IT IS
TOO LATE don't do it. That's what middle school was for.. the ush bush
is that inbetween stage.. when a guys hair is too long to be attractive
yet too short to do anything with and it is the absolute worse
hairstyle... well it comes in third to the rat tail and the mullet...
but like, all the football players here and like tryina grow out there
hair. nighas wit naps are tryina grow an inch and get it to curl up like
bobby valentino.. nigha no... no no no.
************************************************************



And can I just say..
I don't HATE pumpkin pie. But like.. it just doesn't compare to sweet
potatoe pie and.. people get it TWISTED!
Sent from .:JaZz0:.'s T-Mobile Sidekick®

3 people left me some shugga!:

S-Diggy said...

pumpkin pie is the shit.
it might be even with sweet pa-tay-tah pie.

that deodorant and candy shit is on another level, tho, G. that shit is crazy.
how many swipes tho? im just curious. same amount every day? like...damn

B. Coles said...

ur crazy! lol but i love it... and (i say this out of love for you) maybe u should take ur own advice...cuz u dont me txtin my ass bak. Maybe that was ur karma.But anyways...I love you! lol and hopefully that wont happen again.

Internet Goon said...

You just took a loss...simple...Did you approach...cause if nething u gotta pretend like u dont see him, and keep it moving...yzr...

I think u get mad when a person u dont like yanks the person rather than ur friend or a stranger..u feel me?

Stuff in teeth is important...let it be known, let me know...even let me know about a booger...goodness

I don't have a lint brush...

Terry Tate rocked her...

That's all I got for now...yzr...