Wednesday

Granny's E-mails [vol i]





Those were a few pics from totallylookslike.com
Yeah, grandma told me about that one.
You get the point they compare celebs to animals, cartoons, other celebs, etc.
Yeah
i thought those were the best ones out of the email she sent/
Next Grandma wanted to show me that
SCIENCE can be FUN
So I don't know who compiled this list..
But..
It gave me a good laugh..
You'll see why at the end.
My comments are in this gray color.

The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is
the male sperm.
[[We knew that]]
It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
[[...o...k... that was... dull]]
One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).
[[then why do it be breakin off so much? psh. bs.]]
The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.
[[.....hmmmmm]]
Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
[[THUNDA THIGHS! teehehe]]
A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
[[Maybe that's why we fall faster =( ]]
There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
[[GROSS, see this is why i hate feet]]
Women blink twice as often as men.
[[thats strange.]]
The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.
[[o....k..... ur point? lol]]
Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
[[have you seen that infomercial for the exercise tape
that helps you lose weight standing still or some shit
well.. maybe its tru]]

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
[[that sucks for indissolvable foods i guess]]
Men that read this are probably still busy checking their thumbs.
[[OR they're gonna check it later.
Matter fact, can I have a guy try it and
tell me if it's true
im curious
your response can be anonymous]]

I also got a nice video from grandma


Thats enough about grandma and her emails. I actually have a lot of studying to do and what not. But I was wondering.. is anyone else getting sick of the autotune? Who really sings anymore? Damn.
I was out shopping today and in this store called Tello's there were these high waisted jeans, that were also skinny jeans but the bottom bunched up like a tube sock as well.
All at the same time.
One pair of jeans.
I was very upset.
Oh also, I would like to know what you guys think about shoplifting...
and what do you think about guys that ask you to send them picture messages.. creeps? or...

2 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

funni pix
Really cool facts
nice video (its like an election version of "What's going on")
Whats the autotune?
The jeans were doin wayyyy too much
SHOPLIFTING IS BAD (took me a while to figure it out)
Depends on what kind of pix...either way,ive done it b4... lol it also depends on the person u're sending them to. not necesarily (sp) creeps, but potentially, yeah.

S-Diggy said...

its actually 7 times the thumb...