Tuesday

Professional Snow-MO-biler


FUnNy..
People that dont know me, and dont know what I'm about are reading this blog..
Before you come at anything I say..
Read the introduction
please
Here it is.

Now for a blog.

So apparently, my posts about Boston College Dance Team are like illegal or some shit. And because I wrote them, i got kicked off [YAY!] So I'ma delete them cuz I'm not THAT bad of a person. It doesn't mean my views are ANY different though, in fact, I think worse about the girls on the team NOW than I did before. OOOOOOO! Got a new blog topic out of it, think I'll call it.. Snitches? but thanks for all the comments and it's GREAT to know I finally have HATERS of the blog. That means I'm making progress. I had more readers than I thought I did. Let's talk about Sarah Palin.
Everything you need to know about Sarah...



Now, see her in action...



Good shit. Man, Sarah Palin is a dumbass.
Even Matt Damon thinks so..



What are we gonna do guys? Vote for obama.

OH SHIT!
Diddy's scared tooo!



oh shit!
no black people in alaska?
no crackheads in alaska?

he got the black alaska ppl angry!


so he apologized..

but that ones boring so im not posting it.
pc.

2 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

Yeah SP sucks and McCain is too old to do anything! He'll prolly spend all his time tryna make social secruity for the elderly more abundant so that when they impeached he'll have money in da bank...and he's rude!

Anonymous said...

yeahhhh uuhhh do they not know p diddy was jokin when he said theres no black ppl in alaska, lol...
and it was funny. but he gotta take it all seriously lol..

lol..no black ppl in alaska...haha

n yeah sarah palin is dumb we established this already..

btw matt damon sounds like he is considering voting for mccain, i got that kind of vibe from him waddayou think??