Wednesday

Freshman.




Educate me Upperclassmen.

Fellas, like honestly, what do you see when you look at a Freshman
girl?
Can you to have a genuine liking for her or does being a Freshman hang
over her head?
Is it possible?
For a guy, that's older to look at me and after getting to know me, want
to be with me?
Even though I'm a Freshman.

Ladies, has it happened to you?
Were you treated wrong by older guys when you were Freshman?
Or did you find that it didn't quite matter and people were mature
enough to get past it?
Do you think you were even ready or capable of something serious with an
older guy as a Freshman?
Is it possible?

Would you guys suggest limiting myself to the Freshman Class?
Hmm.
Sent from .:JaZz0:.'s T-Mobile Sidekick®

11 people left me some shugga!:

Internet Goon said...

Well let me keep it funky...When I look at a freshman girl I just see someone new that I haven't met yet...Everyone knows that already...Anyone can chill with me and I think it takes time for a girl to actually trust me, or any of my friends just because we come off so nice without expecting anything (sex, hook ups, shit like that) I might flirt because damnit that's just what I do but it's harmless...I won't try to take advantage of girls (especially my 17 year olds) hahahaha

But like I said before, I can have a genuine liking for a freshman girl...It doesn't matter for me...I just would take it slow like John Legend...

"Limiting myself to the Freshman Class"

Who is your pimp?!! How many dudes do you have on deck?!! Goodness...I see you playa

Anonymous said...

lol no don't jazzy!
dating up is the only way to go anyways, boys our age are immature and still feeling themselves too much lol i mean don't get me wrong there might be someone worthwhile in the freshman class but i havent seen him/her yet

Internet Goon said...

Damn...she just shitted on the freshman dudes...GOODNESS!!

Anonymous said...

Being a freshman or an upperclassman doesn't determine some one's level of maturity. Truth be told your more at risk of getting hurt dating an upperclassman as a freshman. Just let ride the wave and wherever it takes you that's where you should be. Its easy for someone to say that freshman guys are immature or if they play a sport they are cocky. However, all that is personal opinion because not every one is like that but if you surround yourself around trash then what do you expect? Bottom line is reguardless of age, take time out to know a person inside and out. Sounds corny but you have to be friends first in order to establish anything.

- SwaGg2FrE$h!

B. Coles said...

Jasmin...wtf is freshman.ism...? An aid epidemic? Being a freshman should have nothing to do with how a guy that really likes u makes his decision to be with or without you. NOW im not talking about those upperclassmen that look at freshman girls to get in the pannys cuz in that case, of corse u being a freshman is guna affect the "choice"...but girl u are so dramatic! "is being a freshman something that guys can get past?" like ur a witch on charmed or have 3 titties! dang girl! I love you!

Anonymous said...

i understand how u feel...and I don't have any advice...I'm in the same boat as you girrll...but the only dating freshman thing...uhhh the freshman boys do it too...its just guys in general...they're assholes, you just have to make friends, have fun...no relationships...they never come when you're looking for them. THAT i know. lol...but when u find tha answer to that question, hook us up.

Keggz.

Anonymous said...

ok, so i am an upperclassman girl, and I have been thru quite a bit at BC...honestly me question is why are you thinkin about relationships as a freshman? I personally dont think that you should think of commitment until you have had experience in life (not necessarily sex and things like that) but get to know all ppl...thinking of relationships so soon can just add stress in a time period that you are supposed to be discovering yourself. Use your time at college wisely...dont get wrapped up in a relationship that could potentially block personal growth, regardless of if it is a freshman or upperclassman guy.

Internet Goon said...

nah I disagree with that...I had a relationship going into college and it was great...And I was dating a senior in college (yea i do great work) How is someone supposed to experience stuff without getting their feet wet...Yeah it can add stress but everything in life is stressful so boo that...Not to sound mean or like I know that much about Boo Boo but it seems like shes doing well discovering different facets of life...I'm just assuming, and I assume well..haha..im outtie

Anonymous said...

AND i also disagree cuz you'd be surprised. I've had a hell of experiences and things I've been through that place me a tad bit higher on the wisdom side. Don't get it wrong, I'm not LOOKING for anything. I'm just saying if it came to the situation where I was being approached by an upperclassmen about a relationship, what to think about it.. I don't come up with these blogs out of no where lol these things happen. theres method to my madness, rochelle.
-Jaz.

Anonymous said...

lol thats why I love ya.
I think as long as you keep doin you, you will be fine regardless.
That's just my personal opinion.

Soul*Star said...

from ur fellow freshman i kno how it feels..
from the 1st month that ive been here i dnt think that ive seen many guys with potential.(not looking for one, just observing) and not to say that you decent guys arent out there.. yall just dont show up.. newhooo its definitely possible to do the whole upperclassmen freshman rela. as long as both of you are both on the same maturity level and you both want the same thing out of the relationship. iono. thats just wat i think..

peaceee